Ivins with Intel on Henderson and Edwards

Hopefully a lesson learned by this staff. When a kid commits and then decommits you rarely get them back (unless it's like a coaching change).

Lesson learned? Homeboy has been coaching for 140 years now and has all this "SEC experience"

Can't call plays for **** and now can't close. My patience is growing thin with Pastor Richt.

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win

No we're ****ing stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

He absolutely sucks at calling plays but I was willing to look past it working under the assumption we'd kill it in recruiting.

We're not killing it in recruiting. "Good" classes aren't going to win you a championship with such a conservative play caller, only "great" classes will do that trick.

**** this ****.

Its year one and you are crying like a little girl. Find a new team if you want to keep complaining.

It's year one and you're already singing the Don Bailey Jr tune. Find a new team if you want to settle for mediocrity.

Advertisement
Yeah man, Henderson was on board less than a week ago, but supposedly early this morning he told UF he was coming.

Hopefully a lesson learned by this staff. When a kid commits and then decommits you rarely get them back (unless it's like a coaching change).

Lesson learned? Homeboy has been coaching for 140 years now and has all this "SEC experience"

Can't call plays for **** and now can't close. My patience is growing thin with Pastor Richt.

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win

No we're ******* stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

He absolutely sucks at calling plays but I was willing to look past it working under the assumption we'd kill it in recruiting.

We're not killing it in recruiting. "Good" classes aren't going to win you a championship with such a conservative play caller, only "great" classes will do that trick.

**** this ****.

Ok so get the **** out. do you even donate to the program? No? You're not helping either. No one ******* wanted this job 10 years ago and no one wants it now outside of a guy who has done more in his life and for UM than anyone on here. I could care less where the rankings have us as long as he gets these guys to play on Saturdays. Did we lose two guys we wanted ? Yes. End of the world? No.

No we're ****ing stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

**** this ****.

Its year one and you are crying like a little girl. Find a new team if you want to keep complaining.

It's year one and you're already singing the Don Bailey Jr tune. Find a new team if you want to settle for mediocrity.

You're a dumbass.

Let's hope like **** Henderson is the next DVD. Was never too impressed with Edwards. If he can't hang on to the 2018 kids we have now he can GTFO.

Yeah man, Henderson was on board less than a week ago, but supposedly early this morning he told UF he was coming.

I genuinely cannot believe this is a post. You saw what Richt and company did with the 21st ranked recruiting class last year right? This is going to be a great class once we add Harley and Thomas (btw, closing with two four-star guys...). Bandy, Dallas and Dean is a more than serviceable coup at cornerback. 3 four-stars! Two weeks ago none of us even thought we had a chance with Henderson or Edwards.

Reading all these **** negative posts is so tiresome. You guys must enjoy living miserable lives.

I'd say I generally can't believe that after 10 years of this **** , some fans are still dumb enough not to smell underachieving coaches in a place that's seen 4 consecutive reigns of them....but I'm not surprised.

My life will be fine. I'm allowed to be mad in this moment. I'm sure settling for mediocrity will permeate itself into every aspect of your life as well. Have a great day.

Advertisement

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win. He was a stud play caller at fsu just ask them and a lot of what he ran, clemson ran in the title game. Looks better without a statue at qb

Yes, lesson learned for Miami recruiting. He has been recruiting UGA (basically every Georgia kid wants to come there). There are a lot more challenges here.

Upvote. The thing that made and makes Miami a great location for recruiting is the proximity to local talent. But now with social media and big budgets that proximity really isn't that important anymore other than the one off kid who grew up and actually dreamed of playing for Miami (Duke, Bandy). There are so many more challenges here than richt ever faced at georgia. Private school. Off campus stadium. An administration not really hellbent on making football the number one priority. You guys need a reality check if you think a Miami can just waltz into any recruits home and with the right sales pitch land him. That same sales pitch is also coming from every school in the country

I agree. **** it might change by 10am who knows because he has been all over the place but right now I would say both are UF.

Aren't all Columbus Lois in by 8 am?

That is correct. So guess he is UF then.

**** this ****.

You're a dumbass.

You're a ****face

Y'all way to caught up on Henderson and Edwards. We have a real coaching staff with real talent on the roster and coming in this class. Miami will be fine.

Advertisement
I don't give a f**k about Henderson or Edwards.

Give me Jeff Thomas.

Possibly best player in the country.

**** this ****.

You're a dumbass.

You're a ****face

Go ******* donate to your school than whine on a message board

I genuinely cannot believe this is a post. You saw what Richt and company did with the 21st ranked recruiting class last year right? This is going to be a great class once we add Harley and Thomas (btw, closing with two four-star guys...). Bandy, Dallas and Dean is a more than serviceable coup at cornerback. 3 four-stars! Two weeks ago none of us even thought we had a chance with Henderson or Edwards.

Reading all these **** negative posts is so tiresome. You guys must enjoy living miserable lives.

I'd say I generally can't believe that after 10 years of this **** , some fans are still dumb enough not to smell underachieving coaches in a place that's seen 4 consecutive reigns of them....but I'm not surprised.

My life will be fine. I'm allowed to be mad in this moment. I'm sure settling for mediocrity will permeate itself into every aspect of your life as well. Have a great day.

And I'm sure your life will be filled with pessimism, self-doubt, overlooking the good things staring you right in the face and worrying too much about things you can't control, not to mention how creepy it is to get so upset over the decision of an 18-year old kid.

No we're ******* stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

**** this ****.

Ok so get the **** out. do you even donate to the program? No? You're not helping either. No one ******* wanted this job 10 years ago and no one wants it now outside of a guy who has done more in his life and for UM than anyone on here. I could care less where the rankings have us as long as he gets these guys to play on Saturdays. Did we lose two guys we wanted ? Yes. End of the world? No.

You should get the **** out if you're ok with this class.

Advertisement

And I'm sure your life will be filled with pessimism, self-doubt, overlooking the good things staring you right in the face and worrying too much about things you can't control, not to mention how creepy it is to get so upset over the decision of an 18-year old kid.

No my life is filled with realizing actual problems, correcting them, and producing for my family.

Maybe Richt could use an instructional video on the topic. You sure as **** could.

No my life is filled with realizing actual problems, correcting them, and producing for my family.

Maybe Richt could use an instructional video on the topic. You sure as **** could.

LMAO HOW ARE YOU PERSONALLY GOING TO CORRECT THIS SO-CALLED PROBLEM??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back