Ivins with Intel on Henderson and Edwards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Edwards and Henderson are both gone.

Smh

Yeah man, Henderson was on board less than a week ago, but supposedly early this morning he told UF he was coming.

Hopefully a lesson learned by this staff. When a kid commits and then decommits you rarely get them back (unless it's like a coaching change).

Ehhh this staff had to convince this kid to stay committed this summer. They fought back hard for him considering he was a gator lock going back to the summer due to daddy and Shannon

Smh

Yeah man, Henderson was on board less than a week ago, but supposedly early this morning he told UF he was coming.

Hopefully a lesson learned by this staff. When a kid commits and then decommits you rarely get them back (unless it's like a coaching change).

Lesson learned? Homeboy has been coaching for 140 years now and has all this "SEC experience"

Can't call plays for **** and now can't close. My patience is growing thin with Pastor Richt.

Smh

I agree. **** it might change by 10am who knows because he has been all over the place but right now I would say both are UF.

Advertisement

Smh

I agree. **** it might change by 10am who knows because he has been all over the place but right now I would say both are UF.

Aren't all Columbus Lois in by 8 am?

Smh

Lesson learned? Homeboy has been coaching for 140 years now and has all this "SEC experience"

Can't call plays for **** and now can't close. My patience is growing thin with Pastor Richt.

Yup

Smh

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win. He was a stud play caller at fsu just ask them and a lot of what he ran, clemson ran in the title game. Looks better without a statue at qb

Smh

Was it growing thin when they were destroying a top15 team in the bowl game with the best freshmen class in the country?

Advertisement

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win. He was a stud play caller at fsu just ask them and a lot of what he ran, clemson ran in the title game. Looks better without a statue at qb

Yes, lesson learned for Miami recruiting. He has been recruiting UGA (basically every Georgia kid wants to come there). There are a lot more challenges here.

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win

No we're ******* stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

He absolutely sucks at calling plays but I was willing to look past it working under the assumption we'd kill it in recruiting.

We're not killing it in recruiting. "Good" classes aren't going to win you a championship with such a conservative play caller, only "great" classes will do that trick.

**** this ****.

mfs be so mad cause we lose out on a couple recruits. You need a get outside and live life more if you worried about a 18yo kid.

Advertisement

So let's fire him and hire who? No one wants to coach here lug Nuts. You gave golden three years and gave Shannon at least that before you guys wanted to fire them. All I want are wins w whoever is on the time. No one is getting fired for not landing Henderson,but thy will for not winning. just win

No we're ****ing stuck like chuck. He's not going anywhere and the our spineless, clueless, reactive, beyond conservative administration will be just fine with him winning 9 games every year and hoisting up Taco Bell Burrito Bowl trophies over his head.

He absolutely sucks at calling plays but I was willing to look past it working under the assumption we'd kill it in recruiting.

We're not killing it in recruiting. "Good" classes aren't going to win you a championship with such a conservative play caller, only "great" classes will do that trick.

**** this ****.

Its year one and you are crying like a little girl. Find a new team if you want to keep complaining.

Was it growing thin when they were destroying a top15 team in the bowl game with the best freshmen class in the country?

Top 15 team? Give me a ******* break.

Were you being a blind, clueless, Don Bailey Jr disciple when he wet the bed during that 4 game stretch ****ing away any chance we had at the Coastal or should we not relive that month. Better yet...let's bury our collective heads in the sands, ostrich style, and just ignore the fact that a guy making ALOT of money by our admin's standards isn't a good play caller or an elite recruiter.

Smh

I genuinely cannot believe this is a post. You saw what Richt and company did with the 21st ranked recruiting class last year right? This is going to be a great class once we add Harley and Thomas (btw, closing with two four-star guys...). Bandy, Dallas and Dean is a more than serviceable coup at cornerback. 3 four-stars! Two weeks ago none of us even thought we had a chance with Henderson or Edwards.

Reading all these **** negative posts is so tiresome. You guys must enjoy living miserable lives.

Advertisement
Back