Ivins Update

Advertisement
cheer.jpg

Chris Morris not visiting as our boy Butch Barry whiffs yet again. Outside of Hickson, Stubbs (this year anyways) and Stroud, is there any staffer worth a **** on the trail?

Bash Rumph as a recruiter all you want and kill him for not landing certain guys but all this uproar over Davonte Brown is a joke. The kid wasn't even that good. Lets be real here. I am glad he is choosing UCF.

We should have never let go of Hodges. Dumb move. Especially if we had nothing solid to replace him with which it sounds like we don't. I don't know who is in charge but they need to get Rumph to organize himself better here. This is a **** show. Being a good developer of talent only goes so far if you cant bring in talent.

Advertisement
Losing kids like Sails to USF (balled out), not recruiting Taiwan Mullen (totally balled out at Indiana - all Big 10 Frosh), and slow playing a kid like Delancey is mind boggling. I don’t mean to derail the thread, but there really is a disconnect somewhere at recruiting CBs.
This disconnect is rumph sucks. There’s no other way to say it besides that. He can’t recruit and his development is suspect.

I like what Rumph does on the field but Manny at some point has to make a move and get someone who can recruit one of the most fertile positions in south fla
It’s time to move on from rumph man. The guy just doesn’t have it on the trail man and he’s nothing but so so on the field. The sooner we move on from him the sooner will have some actual speed in the secondary. Banda sucks too!

Advertisement
Our NC teams in '87 and '89 were built in large part on classes ranked 20-30.

I remember. JJ's first 2 or 3 classes were mediocre and disappointing.
Keep making excuses dude while reality is staring us right in the face. And those classes were only rated that low because south Florida talent was severely under rated by everyone then. And then we won titles and every school in the country realized where they need to go to win. Then prospects down here starting getting the respect they deserve.

Couch
Williams
Ivey
Blades
Bandy
Clarke

bandy only one leaving after next year. No need to take reaches

Does that honestly look like a Miami Corner room should? Youve become satisfied with mediocrity.

Bandy struggled to be consistent
Blades struggled to be consistent
Ivy struggled to be consistent .. understatement
Couch Unknown
Williams Unknown
Clarke is a Project

Does that honestly look like a Miami Corner room should? Youve become satisfied with mediocrity.

Bandy struggled to be consistent
Blades struggled to be consistent
Ivy struggled to be consistent .. understatement
Couch Unknown
Williams Unknown
Clarke is a Project

The staff bootlickers have set the bar so low they'll hype themselves over anything.

Quite pathetic

Advertisement
He hasnt hit on tyson campbells or Pat Surtains but hes had solid recruiting and is prob our best developer. I think people who want Rumph gone are crazy. Banda without Rumph and that secondary would have some sh*tty development
They both need to go! Both there recruting sucks and there both constantly getting played every year by the kids. It’s ridiculous and neither one belongs here. There’s better secondary coaches at group of five schools.

Advertisement
He hasnt hit on tyson campbells or Pat Surtains but hes had solid recruiting and is prob our best developer. I think people who want Rumph gone are crazy. Banda without Rumph and that secondary would have some sh*tty development

Why is it anytime someone criticizes Rumph people rush in with this **** about Banda being worse? Who cares?

They both suck. Get rid of both.

Advertisement
Back