Ivins Update

Advertisement
Wait... you mean to tell me this group not only sucks at coaching but also at recruiting? No... it can't be. They look like a bunch of savages to me.

You have one ******* job, Manure. Finish this class strong for the next coach.

1575975982434.png
1575975960180.png

They all have such punchable faces, especially Stumblefield and Penos. What the **** are they doing...

How TF did they drop the ball with Baynes??

Sheesh smh...

Why do you assume they “dropped the ball with Baynes?” What is the assumption that just because the kid is committed to Louisville he should be an easy flip? SMH

The kid was all about Miami. The grandmother supposedly made him wait and go home to think about it.

Tirek Cave I think. The handle is Tcave, the post is on canescorner insta. It’s showing how much better LSU is and talks about what a chump Enos is.
TAC would NEVER do that. The kid is all about Miami. He just gave a lengthy interview to The Athletic. You should listen to it.

Advertisement
i Didn’t say he said anything about Enos. I said he liked a post on it. And he is our commit.

Think you are reaching on the point of that post. It pretty much says we need to go spread and that Brady is doing a better job than Enos. It was a comparison post. Thats all really

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our staff has t learned much of anything

And they started with with being green as ****

This staff is way worse than the staff Radio put together

I agree. At least with Randy, he brought in Stoutland who went on to being a pretty solid OL coach.

Advertisement
Man some of you guys are on some Theresa Caputo sh-t lol. How tf did you get to some of these conclusions lol?

they believed a random fake insider. the biggest news out of the weekend to me was greene actually decommitted.

Do we really want Francois at this point? He's decommitted twice, which means he's hitting the portal the first time he considers himself frustrated/unhappy.

Advertisement
Back