Ivins Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm starting to wonder if some of our current players are telling these recruits not to come,that or these recruits are just picking up on these visits bad vibes and want no part of it.

Advertisement
Sooooo not only are our coaches amateurs on the field, their troll game is weak also?

If we really end up with nothing from this weekends visitors, I hope our coaches start understanding that they are part of the 'culture' problem!

I'm starting to wonder if some of our current players are telling these recruits not to come,that or these recruits are just picking up on these visits bad vibes and want no part of it.
We have half of the fan base blasting the school all over social media. Also fan accounts on insta and ****, and the croots follow them. I saw one dude who is commited liked a pic on insta basically ****ting on Enos, lol I wonder if the dude decoms

Advertisement
I used in Washington thread but fits here too. But these top recruits response to Diaz trying to lock in these last Minute big flips.
:
E691A288-E5FC-4044-989F-F46E85C1EECD.gif

we just got 3 top players a week ago haha. All these kids on a visit were a long shot. They seem to have funin their visits and maybe just don’t want to be Canes

Advertisement
We have half of the fan base blasting the school all over social media. Also fan accounts on insta and ****, and the croots follow them. I saw one dude who is commited liked a pic on insta basically ****ting on Enos, lol I wonder if the dude decoms

Who?

Advertisement
Back