Ivins Update

Off the edge but since he's versatile they may have him doing both.

Love the physicality and versatility your son will bring to the DL — one of my favorite recruits in the class. Fact is, there are a lot of kids with size and talent all over the country, the X factor that makes someone great is their character/work ethic. I have no doubt we got a great one with your son.

Advertisement
I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
😮

Advertisement
I think some of you just like to stir up mess! No one can tell you about the relationship with my son and the coaches but us! Y'all act like you want kids to NOT go to the U! This is insane! The coaches came to our house, ate conch salad, conch fritters, curry chicken and rice, we had great conversation and discussed plans for the future. I will tell you that all of this negative talk has made ME have to continue to make sure my son doesn't get discouraged about his commitment. If the fans who have been following UM for years don't have faith in the team, why do you think these kids should? Thank God that they do tho but I promise you, the fans don't make it easy! These young men are just that, YOUNG! Which means they're impressionable. Stop being negative (not just you) and then wonder why kids change their minds. Then y'all talk about the kids being Diva's, punks and any other asinine words you can think of. Thank goodness he does have a good relationship with the coaches because this mess sure doesn't help!
Thank you and I hope your holiday season is filled with love and family. We truly appreciate you and your son. []_[][]V[]

Football is big business with a lot of $$ at stake. Not unlike politics, social media plays a large role in shaping opinions and these message boards are easy access to a large audience. I can't imagine there are not at least a few well placed moles whose primary goal is to muddy the waters for the home team of the most fertile recruiting grounds in the nation.

This crowd is so easy to get stirred up, the website is free and its pretty much left unmonitored outside of blatant stuff. It is a no brainer to start a low cost/low effort campaign that will provide tangible results against your target. With the millions of dollars and complicated laundering schemes pumped into college football recruiting, why would the competition not take a swing at the low lying fruit like this?

"A few well placed moles whose primary goal is to muddy the waters" this board is crawling with them.

Bruh if I was crootin we would have the number one class. Bags bruh bags

And your right I can give two shyts about what anyone calls me. So you r right about something

Also your feelings betray u cause feelings come and go so what u feel doesn't matter.
Bags. We'd have the death penalty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back