Ivins Update (6/25)

There haven't been many players in the history of football with Hill's football speed.
This times 1,000...

Let's not get carried away here, Tyreek Hill has Santana Moss style speed, obviously not the same style WR or running gait, but my point is Hill is in rarified air when it comes to pure natural speed.

Brashard Smith is a very good Slot-back & definitely has good speed & quickness, but he ain't no Tyreek Hill lol.

D$'s comparison for him is Kadarius Toney, I can see it, hopefully he'll be more productive than Toney has been at UF.

To me his ceiling is Curtis Samuel who was a RB/WR multipurpose style ATH that played well at Oh St, but he's not as fast as Samuel is though.

Advertisement
This dude is a more explosive Hines Ward. The second play of his highlight showed me everything I needed to see. He sprinted down field to get e key block for a punt return.

He never goes down on first contact, catches with his hands. Seriously would thrive in Lashlee offense.

For you young bucks. Hines Ward was dominant first many years in the NFL. Same play style. Psychical, fast, tough and all around team player.
I hated him his crack backs were nasty. ****ed my man ed up a few times.

4.4 speed. We have not seen that here since Santana. Get me the palmetto dudes and the tears from Florida pls

This times 1,000...

Let's not get carried away here, Tyreek Hill has Santana Moss style speed, obviously not the same style WR or running gait, but my point is Hill is in rarified air when it comes to pure natural speed.

Brashard Smith is a very good Slot-back & definitely has good speed & quickness, but he ain't no Tyreek Hill lol.

D$'s comparison for him is Kadarius Toney, I can see it, hopefully he'll be more productive than Toney has been at UF.

To me his ceiling is Curtis Samuel who was a RB/WR multipurpose style ATH that played well at Oh St, but he's not as fast as Samuel is though.
Agreed.

Reke has a verified 4.26 thats filthy.

BUT Smith is running a 4.34 right now so that'll play easily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’re the same SIZE, but Brashard is a more physical player in terms of blocking, running through blocks, taking hits, style of play, running, etc. Leary is more of a smooth style of WR. Whereas smith is physical. In fact Smith called Leary out on twitter saying he wants to race him. That type of mentally also translates to his physical traits.

Refer to :31 into the video to understand a bit more of what I’m saying.

The more of his HUDL highlights I watch the more the young lad would simply dominate at the U. Speed for days, would put the fear of LB’s, Safeties, even DB’s put on him. That burst to come up with the block for his QB? My GOD!!! Sign him please!!!!

Advertisement
This dude is a more explosive Hines Ward. The second play of his highlight showed me everything I needed to see. He sprinted down field to get e key block for a punt return.

He never goes down on first contact, catches with his hands. Seriously would thrive in Lashlee offense.

For you young bucks. Hines Ward was dominant first many years in the NFL. Same play style. Psychical, fast, tough and all around team player.
I guess that makes me and old buck 🤦‍♂️

This times 1,000...

Would I be reaching if I said Steve Smith (Carolina). I know he's taller than Smith.

Advertisement
Would I be reaching if I said Steve Smith (Carolina). I know he's taller than Smith.

From a toughness standpoint, great comp!!!

OFF TOPIC: Didn’t Steve Smith and Chad Johnson play at the same JUCO together? Can you imagine?!?!?!

You guys haven't figured out that a 4.4 in gym shorts doesn't always translate to the type of football speed that Hill has? Go ahead and post a thousand players with 4.4 speed. And I'll still tell you that Hill is one of the football fastest players IN THE LONG HISTORY of the game.

If Smith is legitimately growing near 6”, then I stand by what I wrote earlier even more in that he reminds me of Dalvin Cook. That kid could just not be brought down.

I really want Smith on the team. I think he’ll bring an attitude that will fit perfectly into the new breed coming on campus in Redding and Restrepo. We’re going to put the fear of god in our opponents knowing they’re getting the Mack Truck treatment by our boys.

Advertisement
Back