Ivins opening scoop

Advertisement
betting my apartment on it want in?

I'm not jacking you around and maybe you have told before but "What in the world has you so confident on Flowe?". I am seeing nothing but Flowe to Clemson or Georgia and have read mutiple times that Breese (Clemson commit) is doing everything he can to get Flowe to Clemson. Thanks in advance.

NM, just read your post above.

Just my opinion but Tennison seems like a lot more realistic option than Tae.
I don't want Tennison feel like a auburn situation. Remember that short safety who we wanted and his went there and flamed out. He might end up just like him.

I want is to hunt for a big whale save 1 spot on NSD for a stud S or CB game changer type.

I'm not jacking you around and maybe you have told before but "What in the world has you so confident on Flowe?". I am seeing nothing but Flowe to Clemson or Georgia and have read mutiple times that Breese (Clemson commit) is doing everything he can to get Flowe to Clemson. Thanks in advance.

NM, just read your post above.
the PT available think he likes the city life has family here in miami and west coast to miami trend i could see definitely starting. not to mention his brother loved his paradise visit, but like i said im in it for everyone

Advertisement
Tennison coming you think?
Want him back bad as he was probably my favorite of our commits before he dipped.

His height may scare away Baga, Clem$on (offer is not committable), and UbaGA, but Auburn and UiF play in the bag game plenty and they are after him hard.

So IMO if he or the “decision maker” in his family is on the take, then we got no shot, but if not then we must have a 9+ win season with no ugly losses.

Our class is coming together nicely, we need to finish strong on the field to hold onto it.

Tennison coming you think?
We get Tennison if Auburn doesn't want him & he's not take for Clemson either.

Most schools are recruiting him as a RB, few schools are recruiting him as a S/ATH, he originally committed to us because we were the only program that wanted him at Safety only, but then he of course just used us thinking Clemson would take him.

We have a much better shot getting Tennison back than we do with flipping Tae Wiliams. If Tae flips from Oregon, he's going to UGA or UF.

Advertisement
I don't want Tennison feel like a auburn situation. Remember that short safety who we wanted and his went there and flamed out. He might end up just like him.

I want is to hunt for a big whale save 1 spot on NSD for a stud S or CB game changer type.
Go back and watch Tennison’s film and tell me you don’t want him.

If he was 2 inches taller, he would be a 5star

Robinson Therezie was it? Some **** like that, havent heard from her since

Most schools are recruiting him as a RB, few schools are recruiting him as a S/ATH, he originally committed to us because we were the only program that wanted him at Safety only, but then he of course just used us thinking Clemson would take him.

We have a much better shot getting Tennison back than we do with flipping Tae Wiliams. If Tae flips from Oregon, he's going to UGA or UF.
agree with what your saying here but i dont believe UF is in this as much, if he flips i see UGA and thats it.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Thank you.

Walker
Tae Williams
Tennison
Chantz
Worsham
Height
Denis
Austin-Cave

That’d make 27 before any EE’s. If we land that haul.. I’d be horny
what about Hypollite and George in that list? IMO between tae and tennison, we only get 1 if that. But yes would be an great haul.

Advertisement
Back