Ivins opening scoop

Advertisement
Although I prefer this site over TOS, we shouldn’t be proving the material from Ivins here. That info costs money and it just isn’t right to post the info free here.
and i pay for that info, so what i do with it after i receive it is up to me whether i share it or not. if your butt hurt over me summarizing it and sharing it here you need find a new hobby

Advertisement
and i pay for that info, so what i do with it after i receive it is up to me whether i share it or not. if your butt hurt over me summarizing it and sharing it here you need find a new hobby
More importantly, are you still thinking Justin Flowe to Miami?

Advertisement
Spots are filling up fast

Has heard from mutiple sources that the staff wants to take a "Full Class" no number exactly just the term the staff is using
After gathering info on Chantz Williams he threw a CB in for Miami, if he does indeed pick us he feels we are done on the dline, but will continue after Donnell Harris as well as chip away at an elite guy like Jaquelin Roy.
Feels good on his Cb's for Tirek Austin Cave (July 4th) Romello Height (this week maybe) and Dazalin Worsham ( By the end of the dead period)
Isiah Walker remains priority number 1 made sure everyone saw his UM wristbands he had on. Plans on Ov'ing to Miami
Avantae Williams and Ladarius Tenison continue to talk with Banda, both say they will visit UM again
Brian George and Marcus Clarke moved up Rumphs board after Lawrence went with UT, Kendall Denis also but auburn and Tennessee are in the prime spots for him.
If Darnell Washington and jaylan Knighton want in staff will make room for them however they can. Washington said that his Paradise Camp visit was one of the best to date.
Miami is still talking with Fred Davis and trenton simpson but both are believed to be more then solid on their commits.
Justin Flowe was mentioned but no real update.

Edit: Ivins says he reached out to Flemings people and they all say he is "locked in" with Miami

This post is a nominee for a free year of CIS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So far the question we all ask every year looks like it might be answered this recruiting cycle.

We fckng?!

Advertisement
Back