Ivins: Miami making final push for Roche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I struggle to find CBs for graduate transfers on the website despite having membership...
1579536562305.png

Advertisement
Not sure how much conditioning had to do with it but our team wilted late against UF, VT, UNC, GT and could not open up holes in the running game consistently. Until proven otherwise Feeley stinks and I don't like him.
To each his own, but we’ll have a better idea next year.

Not sure how much conditioning had to do with it but our team wilted late against UF, VT, UNC, GT and could not open up holes in the running game consistently. Until proven otherwise Feeley stinks and I don't like him.
He's doing basically everything that modern research says to do with athletes. At some point, it's on the player and coaching, and not the S&C side. We had very few non-contact injuries as well, which is a sign of good S&C.

Man f*** all that mama's boy I wanna be close to home bs. Think of what you can do for your family by playing opposite of Rousseau, putting up good stats with a higher likelihood of getting to the NFL too.
yup, dude dont look too far ahead does he, plus for every player Vag puts in the league we put 100

Advertisement

Yup it’s freely fault holes didn’t open up against those teams and not because of our kindergarten oline and offense🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Feeley might not know what he's doing as an S&C corch but he deserves credit for landing Roche.

would credit more Lashlee by way of King. Hasn't even coached a game and has immediate impact. Savage.

Reactions: rok
Advertisement
Yeah you just confirmed you been sleep for the last 2 years. We ran a RPO spread under Richt and proved that it's not just that simple (There is an ample amount of video evidence of games from 2018 that shows you what offense we ran). The details and small things matter like concepts in the spread, who is calling plays, personnel running the offense and etc.

If spread fixes JW then why are we going after another QB? Details and nuances matter.

JW's deficiency is between the ears. A new offense is not going to fix that unfortunately.

JW's deficiency is between the ears. A new offense is not going to fix that unfortunately.
It seems that way. His potential to go on a 3 INT run is too risky. If I'm Manny and understand that I have one season to get the ship right, I don't push my chips in on JW. That ship has sailed (or, it should have left the harbor at least).

Advertisement
Never took someone from Baltimore as a homesick ****y boy. Get out of your comfort zone, and eat off of GR 15s double teams.

It seems that way. His potential to go on a 3 INT run is too risky. If I'm Manny and understand that I have one season to get the ship right, I don't push my chips in on JW. That ship has sailed (or, it should have left the harbor at least).
Smh crazy thing is jarren is only a RS FRESH! Even with jacory I wasn’t out on him after his epic 17 INT year as a soph..but it’s something different about Williams where I think he can put up a 30td 9int season..be solid but for 2 games be a absolute head case and go on a 3 game 9 int stretch..the kid 3 is out of 3 games by himself

Advertisement

No doubt. A QB in any offense has to take being the QB of the team serious. Not to mention studying and learning the offense, while also watching film on the opponent and knowing what to do in situations. Thats why I said, its not as simple as he was making it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back