Ivins Latest Update

Whatever he wants.

This has been so overwhelming to me that I was actually looking forward to being wrong.

This isn’t my scene , im not insider guy.

I’ve always said I’m a secretary


Haha I was actually hoping to be wrong so we get Haselwood and I can log off this spin cycle of a forum. Let’s say 1 month ban to the loser and they can decide if they want to roll back in after their vacation.
 
I come to this board for info and insight from guys like @Cribby and @BeastMode that's not available ANYWHERE else. In the heat of the moment, these 2 great posters made an emotional bet that is understandable given the circumstances. We all make emotional decisions that we sometimes regret in hindsight. I hope you 2 can come to agreement that won't ban either for life.
 
Whatever he wants.

This has been so overwhelming to me that I was actually looking forward to being wrong.

This isn’t my scene , im not insider guy.

I’ve always said I’m a secretary
It ain't that serious mane. If you know something, post it and F what anyone thinks. If you're right, you're right and if not, you're not. Truth is, that's just the vibe the kid's feeling at the moment; not even the parents sometimes know in the end.
 
The punter isn't signing tomorrow anymore.... apparently he's "110% committed" still though...

Not good sign. IF he is waivering, he needs to realize Miami is an ideal spot to show case his talents.

Still some national TV exposure due to conference affiliation and the best part...

An offense that will routinely go 3 and out. Tons of good tape opportunity.

Think through this mate.
 
Wait, we won't find out if Haselwood signed tomorrow right?

Then this is pointless lol
 
Yo that pic of summerall is hilarious to me. I wonder if he’s gonna be next to him on signing day with hats in front of him too 😂
 
To add to this, Ivins feels as if Miami “worked harder than anyone” for the Lakeland duo but people in Lakeland are pushing them to UF

Funny how rare we hear the reverse of this down here with UiF or FSU working harder than anyone but the local South Florida community pushing a recruit (let alone TWO) to UM.
 
I have a good idea. Since you’re both good posters, who add different perspectives to the board, why don’t you call the bet off. It’s stupid, and I think I speak for most of the people on CIS in saying we’d rather you both stay, regardless of the what happens tomorrow.
I would respect both cats more if it was a pay pal bet instead of the ***** LIFE ban bet... lol
 
Yo that pic of summerall is hilarious to me. I wonder if he’s gonna be next to him on signing day with hats in front of him too 😂

s-l1000.jpg
 
Back
Top