Ivey got hurt

Advertisement
Yup.

He got beat on an inside release on a seam pattern by Wiggily early, Rambo also caught a dig route on him.
Love the energy L.

the injury looked bad unfortunately so somebody else is likely to get a strong look opposite Stevenson.

We need Couch in the weight room as much as possible tbh

Advertisement
The DT & LB got washed out of the play, the Safety took a horrible angle and almost took out Ivey, but sure, let's blame Ivey who's least responsible to make a tackle in that situation LOL.
By the safety, you dolt.

Edit: And he didn't almost take out Ivey, he absolutely takes out Ivey. That looks to be how Ivey got hurt on the play.

Last edited:
He was on the sideline talking to King. Early word is not too serious but we’ll know more later. Ankle.
Watching that part from home I believe he was asking him how he came back from the dead. Best I could make out was “you were pronounced dead at the scene in Orlando by the CIS medical experts, how did you survive?”

All King did was wink and point to the sky.

Hard to tell. Ivey may not make it.

Advertisement
My bad Bro.

All good, man.
I have definitely been frustrated by Ivey before for his play, but he didn't do anything wrong on that one. He got hurt because the safety took a silly angle and made a half-assed attempt at a low tackle. I hope Tae is carrying Ivey's books to and from every class all summer for that one.

Blades, Stevenson, Couch, and Ivey is a solid for your first 4 CBs. Hopefully guys like Clarke and Dunson can make that next step. We still need better overall athletes at this position, but I think UM will be good if everybody stays healthy.

Some of y'all are weird, you'd rather have Ivey hurt and not play then have the opportunity to get coached by T-Rob and potentially become something. Hope the kid is alright, you can't teach his size/length and we have the best DB coach coaching him up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think he injured his ankle, dude looks the part but at current time I think he lacks everything else being a stud DB, speed, swagger/confidence etc

In watching these clips, it's hard not to notice how good the gridiron looks with college yard-line numbers and hashmarks.

Advertisement
So of y'all are weird, you'd rather have Ivey hurt and not play then have the opportunity to get coached by T-Rob and potentially become something. Hope the kid is alright, you can't teach his size/length and we have the best DB coach coaching him up.
Perplexing. Posters want all these guys hurt or with COVID or to the portal so someone they HOPE is better can play

Wasn't Ivey who got burned on the big drop early by Wiggins.Great effort to break the pass but Wiggins was wide open.
I think it was a blown coverage : thought he had safety help, but the safety picked up someone coming across the middle : think he was in zone

Ivey knew he going to drop the ball. That’s what we call “self checked” lol
tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Back