I've About Had It!

Never read the post - I was merely opining about the title of thread …. Pretty dramatic- similar to something I imagine a Karen saying
Pot to kettle? That’s my point. You didn’t even read the post. Dramatic is calling someone out for calling stating an opinion. There are way too many fans too wrapped up with recruits-calling them and/or their parents out on twitter because they committed to another school. Some people need to grow the **** up and get a life.

Advertisement
All the whining and bellyacheing on this dadgum place makes me sick. Are we Canes or aren't we? Jeez! I love our class and all the kids. How can you not? Anybody watched these dudes films. Holy crap! Bains? What the *******? Dude is quick! Don't get me started on our corners. Smokin' fast! Anybody *****in' about where the big guys are after this class like CMR asked. Anybody not on board needs to reconfucinsider! I can't wait! We fuccin!
Wtf you talking about ? Most of are still pist the oc is still lingering around not the actual recruiting class . Thats one thing mario does well the rest wel will see .

Dude calm down.
1671826244292.gif

This is a football board where people analyze and critique everything, especially when a football team sucks *** during the regular season. Recruiting classes are about being able to meet our needs at a position first, and upgrading talent second. You really want to do both.
Our recruiting class is good. We significantly upgraded the oline, lbers, cb’s, and de. We added talent at the te, rb, dt, qb, wr, and safety position.

Having said that, we still have some glaring needs at the dt and wr position. If those do not get addressed in the offseason we will struggle again next year.

My point is while I appreciate the rah rah attitude, let’s not start sucking each others ****s quite yet.

Advertisement
Pot to kettle? That’s my point. You didn’t even read the post. Dramatic is calling someone out for calling stating an opinion. There are way too many fans too wrapped up with recruits-calling them and/or their parents out on twitter because they committed to another school. Some people need to grow the **** up and get a life.
Ok Ken

All the whining and bellyacheing on this dadgum place makes me sick. Are we Canes or aren't we? Jeez! I love our class and all the kids. How can you not? Anybody watched these dudes films. Holy crap! Bains? What the *******? Dude is quick! Don't get me started on our corners. Smokin' fast! Anybody *****in' about where the big guys are after this class like CMR asked. Anybody not on board needs to reconfucinsider! I can't wait! We fuccin!
Can’t read this and comprehend. Sorry

Music Festival 90S GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back