I've About Had It!

Clwtrdan

Freshman
All the whining and bellyacheing on this dadgum place makes me sick. Are we Canes or aren't we? Jeez! I love our class and all the kids. How can you not? Anybody watched these dudes films. Holy crap! Bains? What the *******? Dude is quick! Don't get me started on our corners. Smokin' fast! Anybody *****in' about where the big guys are after this class like CMR asked. Anybody not on board needs to reconfucinsider! I can't wait! We fuccin!

Advertisement
All the whining and bellyacheing on this dadgum place makes me sick. Are we Canes or aren't we? Jeez! I love our class and all the kids. How can you not? Anybody watched these dudes films. Holy crap! Bains? What the *******? Dude is quick! Don't get me started on our corners. Smokin' fast! Anybody *****in' about where the big guys are after this class like CMR asked. Anybody not on board needs to reconfucinsider! I can't wait! We fuccin!
you aint no lie!

first time GIF

Advertisement
1671767349040.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great title Karen
How is he a Karen? His post was fairly accurate. People *****ing about high school young men not committing and one person talking about how he hates a certain player because he hasn’t signed his LOI yet. **** is ridiculous.

Players committing have nothing to do with anyone except their families and coaches. If they flip or de-commit who cares. These kids are making important decisions that will affect their adult lives and future. Let them have all the time that they need to make a good choice. Then when they commit we should support them as fans and that is all.

How is he a Karen? His post was fairly accurate. People *****ing about high school young men not committing and one person talking about how he hates a certain player because he hasn’t signed his LOI yet. **** is ridiculous.

Players committing have nothing to do with anyone except their families and coaches. If they flip or de-commit who cares. These kids are making important decisions that will affect their adult lives and future. Let them have all the time that they need to make a good choice. Then when they commit we should support them as fans and that is all.

If this were completely true then high school recruiting wouldn’t be an industry….

Advertisement
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Never read the post - I was merely opining about the title of thread …. Pretty dramatic- similar to something I imagine a Karen saying

Advertisement
Back