ITT we laugh at Shemar Stewart. Taking the L in his hometown.

1694958900472.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Again - if he locked in NIL for 3-4 years at A&M..he ain't gettin' near that anywhere else
At the current rate he isn’t getting a sniff at the NFL, so he has a decision to make. Moe’s meal ticket is about to go back to Olive Garden.

This guy , who has some of these cats crying for us to give him a look in the portal…..

Who said F mario and the recruits in that transition class by not sitting together with everyone at dinner during that visit weekend …..Tried to strong arm mario into getting him FLOOR SEATS AT THE HEAT GAME… who has less production than hurricane bain…. Lol

He's played 3 games. How many times has he done anything at all?

one-time-once.gif

Advertisement
Jesus Christ.

The in front of you is in jail and you still can’t get on the field?

Ooof

Maybe a change in scenery is on the docket? What do you say, Moe…you fat fruit.
Actually I'm pretty sure the dude played yesterday.

Got dudes on here writing this guy off who also think it’s too early to call Brown a bust at QB. I’m pretty sure almost every school in the country would take Shemar in a heartbeat. There is something rotten in College Station.

Got dudes on here writing this guy off who also think it’s too early to call Brown a bust at QB. I’m pretty sure almost every school in the country would take Shemar in a heartbeat. There is something rotten in College Station.
I don't think Shemar's worth writing off. I think his skills aren't being developed or properly utilized where he's at.

I think he chose the wrong school based on the advice of someone who isn't putting his best interests at the forefront.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back