ITT we laugh at Shemar Stewart. Taking the L in his hometown.

Advertisement
No thanks, he’s really not that good.

SHEMARSTEWART​

Texas A&M Aggies

FOLLOW
  • CLASS
    Sophomore
  • HT/WT
    6' 6", 285 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Miramar, FL
  • STATUS
    Active

2023 SEASON STATS​

• SOLO
  • SACK
  • FF
  • INT
You won't take a 6'6 285lb freak of nature?

Some of y'all on here special. Lol

I'll take Shemar in a heartbeat if he wants in next year. Have you seen our DT depth for next year? We're in trouble.

Advertisement

I'll take Shemar in a heartbeat if he wants in next year. Have you seen our DT depth for next year? We're in trouble.
Some let their “fandom” and hearts get in the way…. but if that kid can help the team get closer to #6, then u take him. Our DT depth chart is not to the point where we can tell good talent to kick rocks. We not there yet.

Some let their “fandom” and hearts get in the way…. but if that kid can help the team get closer to #6, then u take him. Our DT depth chart is not to the point where we can tell good talent to kick rocks. We not there yet.
Dj Khaled Compliment GIF
Think About It GIF by Identity

Francis Mauigoa played incredible he played like he was handling business. It was kinda funny because pre snap getting plays and what not he stood there like an NPC with his hands at his side. It was almost like he didn't care or feel like he was getting challenged and then when the ball was snapped he would just manhandle people. He played like a freshman all American tonight perhaps even a standard all American in my opinion.
I was at the game so didn't see all the holding penalties that he allegedly committed, but I did see that last one and that was complete BS.

Advertisement

100% I tell him no.

You have to draw a line somewhere or the culture Mario is trying to build goes out the window.

How do you think upperclassmen will react when you go out and take a kid that has said some things not great about the city and the school.

100% I tell him no.

You have to draw a line somewhere or the culture Mario is trying to build goes out the window.

How do you think upperclassmen will react when you go out and take a kid that has said some things not great about the city and the school.
L.O.L

If Dallas Turner wanted to come back home you'll draw the line for him too? Please, stop it.

L.O.L

If Dallas Turner wanted to come back home you'll draw the line for him too? Please, stop it.
If Caleb Williams wanted to come to Miami and had spent the last two years talking down about the school and city and had ****ed of current players enough to where they were chirping at him on Twitter then I wouldn't take him.

And I feel with about 100% confidence that Mario wouldn’t either.

Advertisement

You beat me to it. Some of these fans are emotionally unstable. I'd take him in a minute! Stack the talent whenever you can. Its the only way to sustain winning.

Advertisement
You beat me to it. Some of these fans are emotionally unstable. I'd take him in a minute! Stack the talent whenever you can. Its the only way to sustain winning.

Common comment on the A&M boards is that Stewart should switch to OT, because he lacks pass rushing skills and can't bend.

I mean we need bodies at DT so he's probably a take, but he definitely hasnt lived up to the hype

Common comment on the A&M boards is that Stewart should switch to OT, because he lacks pass rushing skills and can't bend.

I mean we need bodies at DT so he's probably a take, but he definitely hasnt lived up to the hype

It’s because they are playing guys out of position. Got dudes like him trying to be a DE when reality is he is a DT. They got big lumbering DL built for a 3-4 and wonder why they can’t get to the QB. Got a bunch of run stoppers.

i was there too I didint think the penalties were bad overall I thought he played well as a true freshman

100% I tell him no.

Didn’t he say leading up to the game that the Miami’s coaching staff lied to him and that *** to Mouth was more like family?

Advertisement
Back