ITT we laugh at Shemar Stewart. Taking the L in his hometown.

Advertisement
indiana-jones-he-chose-poorly.gif

I envision him hitting the portal -For whatever reason he’s not being as productive as you would think-I mean you look at his measurable’s his speed for his size is insane-

Maybe he comes home to Miami and becomes what we envision him to be with good coaching.

Advertisement
Shemar when he committed to the Aggies was busy stalking Miami at every chance, he would be commenting on every live commitment that the Canes were in the running for, rejoicing if they didn’t pick Miami, badmouthing Miami on Twitter. Even his comments this week leading up to the game were strange, about him getting nervous playing Miami. The school he wished he went to lived in his head rent free. Wasn’t there heavy smoke last off-season about him hitting the portal? I’d have no interest, don’t need another Frank Ladson situation over here.

Advertisement
Shemar when he committed to the Aggies was busy stalking Miami at every chance, he would be commenting on every live commitment that the Canes were in the running for, rejoicing if they didn’t pick Miami, badmouthing Miami on Twitter. Even his comments this week leading up to the game were strange, about him getting nervous playing Miami. The school he wished he went to lived in his head rent free. Wasn’t there heavy smoke last off-season about him hitting the portal? I’d have no interest, don’t need another Frank Ladson situation over here.
Weird analogy. Frank's been a team player and a good soldier, he's just buried on a very good depth chart.

Advertisement
Look, if Cuckbo get sh*t canned by the Bigs at College Station, all **** is going to break loose out there.

THAT’S when Mario should go poaching.

Who do we take in the portal, especially if things go south for them? You have to believe that Mario and the staff have gamed this out?

Who could we bring here from ATM that wouldn’t f**k up the locker room?

Advertisement
this kid wanted to be a front runner and his coach wanted to get paid. I wouldn't even want him in the portal

Nope.

I think all of the Five Stars at A&M had a real high opinion of themselves - to get paid so much - and moved slow, uninspired at times, and just expected to show up and win. As someone described - "mercenaries." They first - team second.

Shemar can pucker up and kiss my crease. That had to be embarrassing.

A proof positive "I'm FOS!" moment, when the clock ran out.

Last edited:
Nope.

I think all of the Five Stars at A&M had a real high opinion of themselves - to get paid so much - and moved slow, uninspired at times, and just expected to show up and win. As someone described - "mercenaries." They first - team second.

Shemar can pucker up and kiss my crease. That had to be embarrassing. A "I'm FOS!" moment, when the clock ran out.
not sure they are uninspired. I dont see a united team. I think they play hard but its like watching 11 individuals

Advertisement
Back