It's time to share the Season Opening game food and drink menu...Go hard or go home!

@CDWright40 @Dr.L.ThugU @JBCanes-NC @stevehick

Which one of you guys is the Zima drinker and how do you get that into the stadium? Just curious.



@Dr.L.ThugU is light in the pants and prefers






62F032DB-2B81-49E2-9D42-19DB818BCC9A.jpeg
 
Are we not allowed to say tranny anymore? I think I got an infraction for that or something.



Well. I had a post removed that said... Post removed because it was offensive to a variety of groups and not close to acceptable.. I'm assuming I offended @Dr.L.ThugU and Gillum.. It's not my fault they got caught in the motel room butt naked passed out with meth.
 
I've got a couple flat iron steaks I sous vide'd Wednesday that I'll sear for steak sandwiches. Parmigiano and horseradish sauce for those with grilled red onions and greens. Also sous vide some chicken ******* for those that want bird. Those will go with provolone, lettuce, tomato.. drizzled with franks red hot sauce and ranch dressing. Should be pretty tasty.
For drinks, Dixie vodka and cranapple juice or 1800 margherita mix spiked heavily with even more 1800.
 
Back
Top