It's Time to Get Rid Of CMR

Advertisement
Hey look at this! We agree! Not worried about richt choosing a good DC. He’s always hired well on that side of the ball.

In Miami, It’s his choices on the other side of the ball that’s done him in.
lol just when we was about to 100% agree on something! I’m giving him a chance to fix this O

I think I'm the majority that want to see him get release of his duties as HC or at the very least bring in an OC.
The latter was due to the fact that we were assuming all of the coaching staff was going to stay in place, i.e., Manny Diaz and the defensive crew.

Now that he's gone the best part of his group is gone, so now were left with players capable of being one of the best defense in the country, but a HC that steered the the ties for 92nd offense in the NCAA.

Let him loose Blake and let's start anew, recruiting is a complete disaster, may be lower then Al Golden proportions. The only ones sticking around are the guys who were coming to the U no matter what coach was there, like Jaquan did, or Ahmmon etc.
I feel your pain brother! But you are a little late to the party. Booz all dried up.

I think I'm the majority that want to see him get release of his duties as HC or at the very least bring in an OC.
The latter was due to the fact that we were assuming all of the coaching staff was going to stay in place, i.e., Manny Diaz and the defensive crew.

Now that he's gone the best part of his group is gone, so now were left with players capable of being one of the best defense in the country, but a HC that steered the the ties for 92nd offense in the NCAA.

Let him loose Blake and let's start anew, recruiting is a complete disaster, may be lower then Al Golden proportions. The only ones sticking around are the guys who were coming to the U no matter what coach was there, like Jaquan did, or Ahmmon etc.

Your not in the majority, unless your in a room of one
View attachment 71579

Advertisement
One of the dumbest cliches on this board. "Guys who were coming to Miami anyways" No such thing. There's no "locks". There's no "its my dream schools". There's no "he's cane legacy". There's NO guarantees in this recruiting game. Its a crap shoot. Thinking anything else is just dumb. But that's common on this message board.

You think recruiting a guy like Al Blades Jr. and a guy like Tyson Campbell are the same type of thing? THAT is stupid.

You think recruiting a guy like Al Blades Jr. and a guy like Tyson Campbell are the same type of thing? THAT is stupid.
HAha you pick the one case where the kids entire family went to the U. No one compared Blades and Campbell. But many on here said he was a lock because of Rumph and look how that turned out.OP said only kids sticking around were ones who were coming anyways and that’s stupid.

The next person to start a separate "FIRE MARK RICHT" thread should be banned based on the fact that there is already 50 of them that you could of just added too. Your not alone on this train of thought......so you don't deserve your own **** thread.
Add the FIRE BLAKE JAMES to the list as well

If you pay for his buyout, Blake may actually listen to you!

Advertisement
its crazy how the consensus is he will be fired after 2019 yet we will keep him around another year. similar to golden .smh

its crazy how the consensus is he will be fired after 2019 yet we will keep him around another year. similar to golden .smh
I think there's an outside chance, especially if 19 goes bad, he may step down and have his agent negotiate a buyout, depending on how much heat he gets from fanbase

You maybe in the majority in your thoughts on CMR giving up his OC duties but I think it's 50/50 on this board on if he should be fired right now.

However, please feel free to start several more threads about firing the man. It's what this board needs. 😔

I assume you're joking because it would be impossible to quantify, but of all the fans I know none of them want him fired, are they disappointed/angry without a doubt, but fired, no.

I’m a fan you know and I want him fired. So there ya go. Also a former season ticket holder, well, “current” season ticket holder, but not for next year.

I would also like to know the results and origin of this scientific season ticket holder opinion poll that @Go Canes!! is referring to. Please shock us, man.

Advertisement
I'm going to totally disagree. We all know Mork's sins but we are being far too hasty. Mork himself proves that 3 years is insufficient to create a consistently winning team. So let's give the guy a break and fire him on December 26. It's only right and fair.

Advertisement
Back