It's Time to Get Rid Of CMR

Arehel

Redshirt Freshman
I think I'm the majority that want to see him get release of his duties as HC or at the very least bring in an OC.
The latter was due to the fact that we were assuming all of the coaching staff was going to stay in place, i.e., Manny Diaz and the defensive crew.

Now that he's gone the best part of his group is gone, so now were left with players capable of being one of the best defense in the country, but a HC that steered the the ties for 92nd offense in the NCAA.

Let him loose Blake and let's start anew, recruiting is a complete disaster, may be lower then Al Golden proportions. The only ones sticking around are the guys who were coming to the U no matter what coach was there, like Jaquan did, or Ahmmon etc.

Advertisement
But wait..wasn’t MR the one who handpicked manny..didn’t y’all blame Golden’s lack of success on his handpicking of D’No

One of the dumbest cliches on this board. "Guys who were coming to Miami anyways" No such thing. There's no "locks". There's no "its my dream schools". There's no "he's cane legacy". There's NO guarantees in this recruiting game. Its a crap shoot. Thinking anything else is just dumb. But that's common on this message board.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But wait..wasn’t MR the one who handpicked manny..didn’t y’all blame Golden’s lack of success on his handpicking of D’No
Hey look at this! We agree! Not worried about richt choosing a good DC. He’s always hired well on that side of the ball.

In Miami, It’s his choices on the other side of the ball that’s done him in.

Advertisement
I assume you're joking because it would be impossible to quantify, but of all the fans I know none of them want him fired, are they disappointed/angry without a doubt, but fired, no.

Serious question.

He is talking like an insider, I'm interested to know, so shock me.

Could be telling.

I think I'm the majority that want to see him get release of his duties as HC or at the very least bring in an OC.
The latter was due to the fact that we were assuming all of the coaching staff was going to stay in place, i.e., Manny Diaz and the defensive crew.

Now that he's gone the best part of his group is gone, so now were left with players capable of being one of the best defense in the country, but a HC that steered the the ties for 92nd offense in the NCAA.

Let him loose Blake and let's start anew, recruiting is a complete disaster, may be lower then Al Golden proportions. The only ones sticking around are the guys who were coming to the U no matter what coach was there, like Jaquan did, or Ahmmon etc.

Seriously just stop watching sports and stick to Cartoon network, you don't have the mental capability to handle it

Advertisement
Back