It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Okay, have the courage of your convictions and not only go all out there, but encourage Chaney, Van Dyke, Redding, Worsham, and all of the others to decommit too. If you want to kill the program, half measures won't work. Take out the banner planes to fly over their homes urging them to go to any other school.

I sincerely hope they don't come here. For their sake.

I sincerely hope they don't come here. For their sake.
So then if things go badly, in two years when Diaz is fired we can have absolutely nothing for the next coach to work with? It would be more logical for you to encourage Miami to shut the program down for good. Perhaps say that SI was right after all.

Recruiting is collateral damage at this point. There is no recruit or set or recruits on the planet I wouldn't trade for a competent AD and a good Head Coach. You get those two things in place and the recruits will follow in droves
I get what you are saying but you have to think long game. I don’t want the next coach to have 1989 SMU talent to work with.

So then if things go badly, in two years when Diaz is fired we can have absolutely nothing for the next coach to work with? It would be more logical for you to encourage Miami to shut the program down for good. Perhaps say that SI was right after all.

Blame the administration for that never ending circle jerk. Recruiting is a byproduct of winning, especially in today's game. These kids are front runners and want to see programs on a positive incline and some stability.

We offer neither of those things. It's bad enough Manny isn't a great recruiter to begin with...saddle him with losses and you can just put recruiting about as far back on your list of priorities as you can imagine.

Nothing right now matters outside of getting rid of Blake and fixing the program.

Advertisement
I get what you are saying but you have to think long game. I don’t want the next coach to have 1989 SMU talent to work with.

Think the long game? Are you ******* serious? That is ALL I THINK ABOUT.

We need stability and some competence from custodians who have a ******* clue what they are doing. Everything after that are byproducts.

We're reached that point ALREADY. All we can wish for now is as much shame , heat and chaos brought upon this administration as earthly possible.

TNM = same old story.
what is wrong with you all. have you just woken up from a coma?
we suck and have sucked for close to 20 years now.
dont drink the cool aid and you won't be disappointed.
fact is we are married to a ugly fat lazy money sucking wife but we love her anyways!

TNM = same old story.
what is wrong with you all. have you just woken up from a coma?
we suck and have sucked for close to 20 years now.
dont drink the cool aid and you won't be disappointed.
fact is we are married to a ugly fat lazy money sucking wife but we love her anyways!

Drink the cool aid? You new here? I'm the guy who was going crazy on these boards the night it was announced Manny was hired.

Advertisement
NEVER root for Miami to lose. And then what? See who else DOESN'T want the job and curse someone who does? Not flaming but I KNOW how this would go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never thought we'd dig past rock bottom.

Here we are.
rock bottom ? look around .. the hole got so deep we are in the middle of China

no matter what happens in the future .... losing to FIU will always be the dog**** on the bottom of a Canes football shoe that will never come off !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back