It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need gang rapes and racism.

monotonous way this admin makes an immediate change.

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Hey moron, if what you call yourself is a "real fan" then go root for another program you mediocrity accepting loser

Eat ah dik **** sucka, rome wasn’t built in a day. I’m not screaming for a coach to be fired after one year. Go apply for the job (any D1 head coaching job) if you can do better.

Eat ah dik **** sucka, rome wasn’t built in a day. I’m not screaming for a coach to be fired after one year. Go apply for the job (any D1 head coaching job) if you can do better.

Doesn't have to be RIGHT now...but when you get a chance...GO **** YOURSELF YOU SLACK JAWED LIMP ****ED ***ALOOONNNNN

Advertisement
This loss brings joy to my soul
Butch vindicated and all libtards in misery.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay, have the courage of your convictions and not only go all out there, but encourage Chaney, Van Dyke, Redding, Worsham, and all of the others to decommit too. If you want to kill the program, half measures won't work. Take out the banner planes to fly over their homes urging them to go to any other school.

Okay, have the courage of your convictions and not only go all out there, but encourage Chaney, Van Dyke, Redding, Worsham, and all of the others to decommit too. If you want to kill the program, half measures won't work. Take out the banner planes to fly over their homes urging them to go to any other school.

Recruiting is collateral damage at this point. There is no recruit or set or recruits on the planet I wouldn't trade for a competent AD and a good Head Coach. You get those two things in place and the recruits will follow in droves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back