It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if you aren't fully retarded, you like to just make **** up and make incorrect assumptions. You made a dumb *** comment about me rooting for FSU which I already stated I WASN'T going to do.

So go back to kissing the administrations *** and being another one of these DBJ *** kissing retards.
FSU is going to beat us this weekend. Don't be surprised if they kick our ***. I have a really bad feeling.

Advertisement
FSU is going to beat us this weekend. Don't be surprised if they kick our ***. I have a really bad feeling.

Dude, give a rest for Pete's sake. Yes, Cane fan knows you have issues with Diaz, but man think about the PLAYERS. And that's why I'm still going to believe Miami can win this Saturn day. THE PLAYERS. Because like you, I don't believe Diaz is the answer to turn around Hurricane football matters of the Orange and Green degree.

Dude, give a rest for Pete's sake. Yes, Cane fan knows you have issues with Diaz, but man think about the PLAYERS. And that's why I'm still going to believe Miami can win this Saturn day. THE PLAYERS. Because like you, I don't believe Diaz is the answer to turn around Hurricane football matters of the Orange and Green degree.
Has nothing to do with Manny. When I say we are going to lose we always win. Reverse paychology.

Listen I hate FSU and I am going up to Tally this weekend.
I am a terrible gambles in 2000 voted on FSU and we won. Did the same thing in 91 and 92. Did it the last two years and will do this week to ensure we win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People don’t realize the head coach is only as good as his assistants. Bringing in Urban or anyone else doesn’t solve the issue. If we aren’t willing to spend for top coordinators and assistants this team will always be the same no matter who coaches it.

Advertisement
images-1.jpeg

Advertisement
Yikes the OP made himself look like a complete and utter moron . We looked good before Williams got hurt and now we look good now that he is back. It takes time to learn how to win and we are doing it. You throw in the towel that early you are the kind of fan UM fandom has no use for .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back