It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect illustration of what many of you will be mumbling as death approaches when you're all alone in a nursing home. Well done. Guess what, you still won't matter.
if any doctoral candidates ask to use your posts for their thesis in abnormal psychology, please say yes and let that be your
one contribution to humanity and repayment for the oxygen you sucked up while here.

Advertisement
My dream is we go 3-9. Enough for manny to be fired on the spot, and hire Matt Campbell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's pretty disheartening to come back to this thread and see all the "We are Panthers" posts. Guess we'll be seeing "We are Seminoles", too, from the same people.

Advertisement
It's pretty disheartening to come back to this thread and see all the "We are Panthers" posts. Guess we'll be seeing "We are Seminoles", too, from the same people.

You another ****** like this Panama moron? Why do you think I'm saying Lets Go Cardinals

There is a common link between all of you *** kissing DBJ disciples, none of you are very intelligent

You another ****** like this Panama moron? Why do you think I'm saying Lets Go Cardinals

There is a common link between all of you *** kissing DBJ disciples, none of you are very intelligent
I don't know who or what in the **** you are talking about. Are you drinking? Intoxication can sometimes manifest itself as retardation.

I don't know who or what in the **** you are talking about. Are you drinking? Intoxication can sometimes manifest itself as retardation.

Am I drinking? You looking at the mirror? How about you read a little more before you make assumptions on your posts.

Advertisement
Am I drinking? You looking at the mirror? How about you read a little more before you make assumptions on your posts.
God**** dude, if you aren't wasted then your brain must be fvcked. I don't even know why you are addressing me with some bull****--Post #155 wasn't even for you. Straight up, **** off.

God**** dude, if you aren't wasted then your brain must be fvcked. I don't even know why you are addressing me with some bull****--Post #155 wasn't even for you. Straight up, **** off.

And if you aren't fully retarded, you like to just make **** up and make incorrect assumptions. You made a dumb *** comment about me rooting for FSU which I already stated I WASN'T going to do.

So go back to kissing the administrations *** and being another one of these DBJ *** kissing retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back