It's not going to happen

Yeah, we've been close. Even having won those, this is still al's 9 win team or Richt's 10 win team. Easily beatable, but having a little luck.

A team that knows how to win wins all of those games and we’re 5-0.

This team is not there yet.

Advertisement
728b986385fa43def93789d8f3b548f6.jpg
Hahaha I am sure all the bathrooms at the Hecht now are unisex. My question if there are still mens and womens bathrooms which one does Blakes use?

This team isn't going to wake up and start to perform. They aren't going to turn a corner. The team we've seen is the team we've got.

I keep seeing people talk about how the upcoming game will tell us what the team is about, but that's bullsht. We know what their about, they've shown it for 5 games. They have no intensity or leadership. They can execute sometimes, but not all the time. They are mistake prone. They talk but don't do. And worst of all, they don't seem to mind so much.

So at least for this season, that's who we've got, let's stop acting like this is all a gag and the real team will show up any minute now. They won't. They can't because they're already here.
Its a repeating cycle for the team. Bad hires from the front office to the coaches.

Advertisement
This team isn't going to wake up and start to perform. They aren't going to turn a corner. The team we've seen is the team we've got.

I keep seeing people talk about how the upcoming game will tell us what the team is about, but that's bullsht. We know what their about, they've shown it for 5 games. They have no intensity or leadership. They can execute sometimes, but not all the time. They are mistake prone. They talk but don't do. And worst of all, they don't seem to mind so much.

So at least for this season, that's who we've got, let's stop acting like this is all a gag and the real team will show up any minute now. They won't. They can't because they're already here.
man....this is actually sad but true

please bring this back up tonight, when we **** the bed again, and the rest of the board is in complete meltdown mode AGAIN.

It matters for predicting future results, as you admitted, and which is what this entire thread is about LOL.
Just curious, what did your analytics say about yesterday’s game? Do we get a win because the odds say we should have made 1 of 3 kicks from inside 40 yards?

Last edited:
Jus let curious, what did your analytics say about yesterday’s game? Do we get a win because the odds say we should have made 1 of 3 kicks from inside 40 yards?

Always amusing when people don't understand "analytics". There are like 4-5 things wrong with those questions. But you seem pretty committed to continuing to be ignorant, so it's not worth my time to answer them.

Advertisement
Always amusing when people don't understand "analytics". There are like 4-5 things wrong with those questions. But you seem pretty committed to continuing to be ignorant, so it's not worth my time to answer them.
While you and Diaz were busy sniffing your fingers after scratching your *** while looking over analytics, I was cursing at my TV saying run the god**** ball on third down to put the field goal in the middle or left of the field. Because, you know, common sense and being forward looking enough to see that Baxa misses every kick to the right.

While you and Diaz were busy sniffing your fingers after scratching your *** while looking over analytics, I was cursing at my TV saying run the god**** ball on third down to put the field goal in the middle or left of the field. Because, you know, common sense and being forward looking enough to see that Baxa misses every kick to the right.

Ok. Thanks. Should've screamed louder I guess.

Advertisement
Back