It's May, and in case you haven't heard......

Advertisement
Is it unfair to say he is already my favorite player? Even if he doesn't live up to the hype, his love the U has already made him one of my all time favorites

Advertisement
Advertisement
DBC says a trip to New York is on the menu. I'm all in, **** it.

Duke for Heisman. (fan is short for fanatic you know)

Duke is a prize. Truly.

But we have some other prizes on the team, and even more prizes coming.

Team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid's gonna light it up I feel. I don't see how the staff doesn't give him 20 plus touches a game. He's just so much more explosive than any player we have on the roster at ANY position and he's still in high school. And it's not like he played against weak competition either. 5A south FL ball is big time. Name me another player in the last 5 years that has impressed the way Duke has. Lamar was close, but Duke's just on another level. Frank Gore is the only player who hit the type of hype Duke's hitting .

Kid's gonna light it up I feel. I don't see how the staff doesn't give him 20 plus touches a game. He's just so much more explosive than any player we have on the roster at ANY position and he's still in high school. And it's not like he played against weak competition either. 5A south FL ball is big time. Name me another player in the last 5 years that has impressed the way Duke has. Lamar was close, but Duke's just on another level. Frank Gore is the only player who hit the type of hype Duke's hitting .
hes not getting 20 touches a game next year

Yea if he's getting 20 touches a game early on that means our offense is awful. We'll start him slow and see what he can do from there. He's gonna be a true freshmen and he still could put on some weight

Yea if he's getting 20 touches a game early on that means our offense is awful. We'll start him slow and see what he can do from there. He's gonna be a true freshmen and he still could put on some weight
with james......clements and crawford......hes gonna get around a dozen touches a game which will include the return game

Advertisement
Back