It's laughable the CIS crowd

Read what said I about QB in the original post, we are in agreement.

But QB is ultimately his responsibility. If that's the best they got...

I mean I trash Manny all the time. But he brought in Tate (yeah he sucked but it was still at the time a big name), brought in King, Dimes, and Garcia. Fuqing stacked chips.

But we can't criticize Cristobal, with all that "Nike" money and facilities, can't stack chips at QB and that was the best product they could put out there last night. And the very least run the ball, adapt, that QB was losing them the game not winning it.
You can. I am simply saying the same thing. Get rid of Manny. Idgaf if it is mario, Lane. Anyone but Manny.

Advertisement
ill take you over manny 😂 i just would take lane over mario imo but ill take either

If they hire mario it's fine but when people come on here talking about giving him crazy money I'm down with that.get reasonable pay once you get the results were looking for then feel free to give him more.And good luck to him taking the job and not getting results we know how that goes 75 percent of the fans will hate him in his hometown

Mario is a fantastic candidate. Lane would be a fantastic candidate. There are no sure things in life, but Miami—the notorious cheapskate—is offering AD’s 3M a year and poaching coaches from P5 schools. Can y’all just shut the **** up for once and enjoy the massive philosophical shift that we’ve been begging for since 2000?
Dude, quit being reasonable! It's either A is going to be the GOAT and B is horrible or A will get us on probation and B is overrated. Follow the script!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back