It's laughable the CIS crowd

jackedaround

Junior
I hear people *****ing about Mario. Any coach who loses when they shouldnt CIS members call a corch. It was a bad loss no doubt.

Unless you get Saban or Urban you are gonna lose some games you shouldn't. Even Saban pulls one of these every once in a while.

However, here is what I believe. If you get Corch Manny Diaz out of here and hire a reasonable coach we will win more and compete on the National stage, not just in the ACC.

So be it Mario, Lane or some other coach we are better off. You don't go from a perrrenial 7 and 5 squad for 15 years to Natty in one year no matter the coach or corch.

Advertisement
Bruh if the majority of the board loved Manny then thats a bad sign, they hate Mario this is good sign they hate Butch our last great one. This is a good thing IMO because these people here alot of them dont know ****. They said 15-0 all off season rah rah rah we got two 5 stars blah blah blah......look how that turned out.

Bruh if the majority of the board loved Manny then thats a bad sign, they hate Mario this is good sign they hate Butch our last great one. This is a good thing IMO because these people here alot of them dont know ****. They said 15-0 all off season rah rah rah we got two 5 stars blah blah blah......look how that turned out.
Man you're talking about one guy who has a bit. You're just like the rest of us, you don't know **** either. You can't say one thing about Mario's positives besides he's an elite recruiter and yet the more his guys take lead positions in that program they get worse.

12-2 in Herbert's last year. Hasn't found a good replacement yet. 4-3 last year and 10-3 this year with two blowout losses and other underwhelming performances. All in a conference that has only gotten worse. So maybe Mario's teams are regressing not getting better as the roster becomes his more and more.

Man you're talking about one guy who has bit. You're just like the rest of us, you don't know **** either. You can't say one thing about Mario's positives besides he's an elite recruiter and yet the more his guys take lead positions in that program they get worse. 12-2 in Herbert's last year. Hasn't found a good replacement yet. 4-3 last year and 10-3 this year with two blowout losses and other underwhelming performances. All in a conference that has only gotten worse. So maybe Mario's teams are regressing not getting better as the roster becomes his more and more.
well I dont know **** then, dont reply to me then. No point in that lol

Advertisement
I used to be 100% Mario, but the more I’ve thought about it I believe Kiffin would absolutely KILL it at Miami, and it has nothing to do with the two losses by Mario to Utah. Some coaches were just born to coach at The U and Lane fits the bill. Brash, ****y, big city and bright lights, etc. etc. Man, it just feels like the perfect fit.

If this Mario deal goes down we are riding it out. Once he gets in he won’t get forced out unless we wants out. So all in with Mario or not.
That’s correct. It’s also why I’m anxious. He gets in and he, let’s just say for lack of a better phrase, totally shyts the bed. We’re stuck….. for a long while because all of his guys are going to be the “higher ups” in the administration, and the important people on the BOT. Which is why I am Team Lane. I don’t like the idea of coaches probably holding us hostage, even if it’s obvious they can’t get the job done. I guess this is the price we gotta pay for all of our previous fucc ups in the athletic department. I need a drink. Gah**** man!!! FML! Let’s go Mario!!! Pass me that got**** bottle…
1638641636009.gif

Advertisement
It's not that you lose, it's how you lose. How you manage the game, the decisions you made, the mistakes you repeated.

While I love Mario's passion, he makes some head scratching decisions, decisions that remind me honestly of both Al Golden and Manny, a mixture.

But with a good OC and a game changing QB, Mario will bring us an ACC championship I believe. But if he makes the wrong hires at OC/DC, or recruits at QB like Brown, he'll be gone in less than 4. He's a modern day Butch, love his intensity.

Lmao you not allowed to think for yourself around here? You have to follow the masses?

Dudes in here acting like it is absolute blasphemy not to be falling all over ourselves blindly for Mario. Or having questions about Mario's coaching.

It's not that you lose, it's how you lose. How you manage the game, the decisions you made, the mistakes you repeated.

While I love Mario's passion, he makes some head scratching decisions, decisions that remind me honestly of both Al Golden and Manny, a mixture.

But with a good OC and a game changing QB, Mario will bring us an ACC championship I believe. But if he makes the wrong hires at OC/DC, or recruits at QB like Brown, he'll be gone in less than 4. He's a modern day Butch, love his intensity.

Clemson Crushes Alabama in 44–16 Rout for Dabo Swinney's Second National Title​

It happens to every coach.

Scratching my head, but I like this twisted logic. We had “The Don” = clown. Richt= game had passed him by and now Manalo/El Jefe = can’t believe worse than “the Don”, but here we are…I like it.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

Clemson Crushes Alabama in 44–16 Rout for Dabo Swinney's Second National Title​

It happens to every coach.

Didn't say it didn't. Read again. It's how you lose, the mistakes you repeat, the decisions you made, the adjustments you made.

They literally played this Utah team less than a few weeks ago. And the results, the coaching, the effort, the decisions, did not improve, they actually got worse. That's ok for us to be concerned with if we are paying that much for Cristobal.

Didn't say it didn't. Read again. It's how you lose, the mistakes you repeat, the decisions you made, the adjustments you made.

They literally played this Utah team less than a few weeks ago. And the results, the coaching, the effort, the decisions, did not improve, they actually got worse. That's ok for us to be concerned with if we are paying that much for Cristobal.
They can't fix a garbage qb.

Mario won with Herbert. You need an elite qb to win games consistently. They still won 10 with that qb who is atrocious.

Advertisement
My issue is with the fact that it seems they have tunnel vision on Mario. Weren't we bothered last time by the lack of a proper search?

Next coach should be selected by the AD after a thorough search, not forced in here by a few of the newer and most influential BOT members.

All I'm saying. If Rad or whoever ends up wanting Mario after the process, so be it.

They can't fix a garbage qb.

Mario won with Herbert. You need an elite qb to win games consistently. They still won 10 with that qb who is atrocious.

Read what said I about QB in the original post, we are in agreement.

But QB is ultimately his responsibility. If that's the best they got...

I mean I trash Manny all the time. But he brought in Tate (yeah he sucked but it was still at the time a big name), brought in King, Dimes, and Garcia. Fuqing stacked chips.

But we can't criticize Cristobal, with all that "Nike" money and facilities, can't stack chips at QB and that was the best product they could put out there last night. And the very least run the ball, adapt, that QB was losing them the game not winning it.

Mario is a fantastic candidate. Lane would be a fantastic candidate. There are no sure things in life, but Miami—the notorious cheapskate—is offering AD’s 3M a year and poaching coaches from P5 schools. Can y’all just shut the **** up for once and enjoy the massive philosophical shift that we’ve been begging for since 2000?

My issue is with the fact that it seems they have tunnel vision on Mario. Weren't we bothered last time by the lack of a proper search?

Next coach should be selected by the AD after a thorough search, not forced in here by a few of the newer and most influential BOT members.

All I'm saying. If Rad or whoever ends up wanting Mario after the process, so be it.
Im pretty sure they brought up Mario and the new AD agreed

Advertisement
Back