It's Just Different

Zanecane

7th Floor Crew
When you have ELITE recruiters. Watching T-Rob work while mentoring a young former cane in DVD is ******* amazing man. Simpson is getting big-time kids on campus every **** weekend. Preaching NFL experience.

Linebacker recruiting is and will continue to be a ****sh*w until we bring in a DOG qualified to coach and recruit at Miami.

Closer to where we belong. Not there yet.

Advertisement
Travis Williams going to UCF kind of last second really Fck'd things up. I don't think there were many other obvious home run hires after that.

There seems to be tons of central florida talent this class. Would be nice if Coach Ish started getting some kids to commit soon.

If we were to theoretically have a different LB coach I wouldn't mind it being a coach from the NFL ranks. That room needs talent infusion via recruiting no doubt but IMO a strong teacher/x's & o's guy would be even more valuable. That group BADLY needs to be coached up.

When you have ELITE recruiters. Watching T-Rob work while mentoring a young former cane in DVD is ******* amazing man. Simpson is getting big-time kids on campus every **** weekend. Preaching NFL experience.

Linebacker recruiting is and will continue to be a ****sh*w until we bring in a DOG qualified to coach and recruit at Miami.

Closer to where we belong. Not there yet.
I thought Ishmael Aristide was that DOG for LB recruiting. Is he not anymore? What happened?

This place wasn’t happy with micheal barrow’s coaching and you’ll prolly never find a better college or nfl lb resume as a position coach.

Let’s see what we recruit this cycle. Not content with where we’re at but we have a brand new LB coach who also has a good rep as a recruiter.

Advertisement
If we were to theoretically have a different LB coach I wouldn't mind it being a coach from the NFL ranks. That room needs talent infusion via recruiting no doubt but IMO a strong teacher/x's & o's guy would be even more valuable. That group BADLY needs to be coached up.

Patke is a good Xs and Os guy, despite what the chowderheads on this site say. Diaz's plan was to bring in T-Will to be the main LB recruiter and Patke to focus on coaching. Unfortunately, it didn't work out since T-Will bounced for the UCF DC job. Credit to Diaz though for trying to build a staff of top recruiters. He's close.

Patke is a good Xs and Os guy, despite what the chowderheads on this site say. Diaz's plan was to bring in T-Will to be the main LB recruiter and Patke to focus on coaching. Unfortunately, it didn't work out since T-Will bounced for the UCF DC job. Credit to Diaz though for trying to build a staff of top recruiters. He's close.
I think Ish will ultimate become a better recruiter than T-Will. Not sure how long it will take but he’s a smooth MF

Time will tell on his ability to coach up players though

I thought Ishmael Aristide was that DOG for LB recruiting. Is he not anymore? What happened?
Ish will be one of the best recruiters in the country shortly. Smooth talker, outgoing and gift of gab and well educated
I think Ish will ultimate become a better recruiter than T-Will. Not sure how long it will take but he’s a smooth MF

Time will tell on his ability to coach up players though

Ish would have been a beast paired with a Respected Vet. But he isn't experienced enough to win big battles on his own right now.

Advertisement
This place wasn’t happy with micheal barrow’s coaching and you’ll prolly never find a better college or nfl lb resume as a position coach.

Let’s see what we recruit this cycle. Not content with where we’re at but we have a brand new LB coach who also has a good rep as a recruiter.
Yea I wasn’t a member when MB was LB coach but I heard the MB can’t evaluate then develop after that 08 group..idk if that was accurate because Collin, Spence, sharpton and Adkins had solid szn under him.

Ultimately i think we need a tactician as the lead coach but a young hungry recruiter alongside him. From my understanding Patke is more of Xs and Os guy..Aristide clearly can recruit

Last edited:
Ish would have been a beast paired with a Respected Vet. But he isn't experienced enough to win big battles on his own right now.

"Take a look at any member of Texas A&M's 2020 recruiting class, and there's a pretty good bet Aristide had a role in helping to land that player. Considered an elite recruiter, Aristide aided the Aggies' pursuit of players like Donell Harris and one of the deepest defensive back classes in the country. He's also been a big asset for Texas A&M's defensive back room, working alongside defensive coordinator Mike Elko. Aristide came to College Station from Ole Miss, where he served as a senior defensive analyst from 2017 to 2019. Before arriving in Oxford, he was a GA at Auburn. The former Purdue Boilermaker is someone we expect to have an on-field role sooner rather than later. Those around the Aggie program are very high on him."

"Though he is not an on-field coach on the staff, Aristide has shined as a recruiter. He has been involved with landing not just some top defensive backs but a lot of talent out of South Florida, where he has strong ties. A&M has also had him recruiting prospects in Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston for the 2022 class as recruits at all positions are drawn to him. A&M had him on the road in the fall as the Aggies worked to land the school's highest point total in a recruiting class in the modern recruiting rankings era."

He'll be just fine at winning battles on his own. And T-Rob is a respected vet.

"Take a look at any member of Texas A&M's 2020 recruiting class, and there's a pretty good bet Aristide had a role in helping to land that player. Considered an elite recruiter, Aristide aided the Aggies' pursuit of players like Donell Harris and one of the deepest defensive back classes in the country. He's also been a big asset for Texas A&M's defensive back room, working alongside defensive coordinator Mike Elko. Aristide came to College Station from Ole Miss, where he served as a senior defensive analyst from 2017 to 2019. Before arriving in Oxford, he was a GA at Auburn. The former Purdue Boilermaker is someone we expect to have an on-field role sooner rather than later. Those around the Aggie program are very high on him."

"Though he is not an on-field coach on the staff, Aristide has shined as a recruiter. He has been involved with landing not just some top defensive backs but a lot of talent out of South Florida, where he has strong ties. A&M has also had him recruiting prospects in Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston for the 2022 class as recruits at all positions are drawn to him. A&M had him on the road in the fall as the Aggies worked to land the school's highest point total in a recruiting class in the modern recruiting rankings era."

He'll be just fine at winning battles on his own. And T-Rob is a respected vet.

Your article helps my post. He was support staff. He recruited for the Veteran respected coaches they had. He's helping Patke. DVD is working with T-Rob. The results show the difference.

We have a new LB coach and that is Patke. Ish is not the primary recruiter for any LBs that we're currently on. It probably has something to do with him coaching an entirely different position. Diaz has taken up the Bissainthe recruitment personally. Patke and Justice are on Jackson because Jackson's dad and Justice know each other. Tolan is being recruited by Patke, Robinson and Ish if OV pictures are any clue. Ish was/is the primary recruiter for Jacorey Thomas because he plays the position he coaches.

Just so you can get your narratives in order and place blame on or applaud the right people depending on how this all plays out.

Advertisement
Patke did a good job with the strikers, now we see what he can do working with the inside backers, anxious to see how it all plays out.

We have a new LB coach and that is Patke. Ish is not the primary recruiter for any LBs that we're currently on. It probably has something to do with him coaching an entirely different position. Diaz has taken up the Bissainthe recruitment personally. Patke and Justice are on Jackson because Jackson's dad and Justice know each other. Tolan is being recruited by Patke, Robinson and Ish if OV pictures are any clue. Ish was/is the primary recruiter for Jacorey Thomas because he plays the position he coaches.

Just so you can get your narratives in order and place blame on or applaud the right people depending on how this all plays out.
what a typical you told everyone so post.

ish is a new lb coach because he’s a new coach and coaches a LB position. patke is not a new coach at all. he’s a known commodity even if his role evolved. everyone here understood the point. but thanks 4 the analysis!

Advertisement
Your article helps my post. He was support staff. He recruited for the Veteran respected coaches they had. He's helping Patke. DVD is working with T-Rob. The results show the difference.

So Diaz needs to keep his holding his hand? Aristide is a big boy, he doesn't need training wheels anymore. He's extremely well respected in the recruiting community and top recruits around the country have known who he is for several years. I don't think it's a coincidence that within a few months after Aristide's hiring Miami went from being off the radar of most elite LB recruits to having an excellent shot at landing 2 of the 3 best LB recruits in the country.

what a typical you told everyone so post.

ish is a new lb coach because he’s a new coach and coaches a LB position. patke is not a new coach at all. he’s a known commodity even if his role evolved. everyone here understood the point. but thanks 4 the analysis!
Ish won’t coach LBs and so far he isn’t really recruiting them either. They may call him an OLB coach on the official site but nobody on that roster is listed that way and they didn’t tell Nick Cull or Jacorey Thomas they were gonna be OLBs. Considering the talk of that position becoming an in the box nickel back with coverage skills instead of a big safety/smallish LB position it makes sense.

The point was to talk about what we’re lacking in recruiting LBs and bringing up Ish this cycle and his attributes ain’t got anything to do with it because he’s not the primary on any of the recruits we’re after currently and unless he has a connection to a kid you may not see him doing it in the future

Ish will be one of the best recruiters in the country shortly. Smooth talker, outgoing and gift of gab and well educated
We still in it for Markeith Williams from his high school? Haven’t heard any recruits talk him up as the reason they’re interested in miami which is surprising. Thought he would have a had in landing some dudes this cycle

Advertisement
Back