It's Happening......

Advertisement
So pumped I wish I could sleep until Spring Game. Then back to sleep 2 days before season begins, need a couple days to get my cupboards ready for tailgating.

S
10-2 with losses to FSU and ND I would hate. If we can split those and reach 11-1 I'd be impressed. The rest of our schedule is weak as **** again. So 10-2 11-1 remains my prediction as it has been each of the last 5 years lol.

10-2 or 11-1 but we are dominating FSU at home. It's going to be ugly. ND will be tricky.

Have to be trolling

Says the person who posted we ain't winning with Kaaya despite an 8-4 season with one of the worst coaching staffs in the history of the school.

Yeah, I'm trolling.

Advertisement
You want to know when the Old School Canes are back?

Beat Notre Dame.

In South Bend. Don't talk to me until then.

10/29/15 may be a little early although I'd like to see it.
You may want to circle 11/11/17 on your calendar.

10-2 with losses to FSU and ND I would hate. If we can split those and reach 11-1 I'd be impressed. The rest of our schedule is weak as **** again. So 10-2 11-1 remains my prediction as it has been each of the last 5 years lol.

10-2 or 11-1 but we are dominating FSU at home. It's going to be ugly. ND will be tricky.

I get that feeling too!

We are long overdue!

I feel like our Dline is going to blow that game wide the F open! Cant wait!

S

Have to be trolling

Says the person who posted we ain't winning with Kaaya despite an 8-4 season with one of the worst coaching staffs in the history of the school.

Yeah, I'm trolling.

....but he had a great O line...

Advertisement
FSU and ND are the only real teams on the schedule this year. I think you guys are dreaming. We should win the coastal every **** year it's amazing how we have not.

My prediction is always that Miami will win 10+ games. Look at our BS schedule. I'm not saying that we have the most talented roster or that our 10-2 or 11-1 wouldn't be full of **** like Michigan State this past season. But it's what Miami should be every single year. But with our roster right now today Miami is good enough to go 10-2 or 11-1 this season with the schedule.

You are as good as your assistants. To know Golden, look no further than who he hired and what they have accomplished as assistants.

Now we have real professional assistants.

The amateur hour is over ladies and gentlemen.

You're so optomistic

It's disgusting

Advertisement
Advertisement
How easily we forget about Edwards. Ricth loves himself a big back, and we have one. Plus he's the fastest back we have. Watch him become the starter and hit that 1000 yard mark with ease. That is, if we can get this O-line fixed!!

Advertisement
Back