It's Happening......

fortheu22

Recruit
Just thinking how stout this team can be this year and beyond. Folden and his middle school staff (exeption for couple) could never build these kids up. The staff that Richt has brought in will build these savages up to potential and then some. Do I recall the semonholes game this year is in Miami?!?! We Back? Too Soon well heres a list Walton, Yearby, Coley, Cager, Grace, Elder, Berrios, Courtel, Jaquan, Muhammad, Thomas, Herndon, Carter, Demetrius, Trent, Juwon, Darrion, Njoku, Willis, Moten, Norton, and KAAYA...didnt include Oline til they step up but all them players listed should contribute heavily let alone the Recruits we have coming in and this class will get better real soon (say what).. already looking forward to the season. Also Big ups to my boy Reggie for his retirement on a HOF career!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You want to know when the Old School Canes are back?

Beat Notre Dame.

In South Bend. Don't talk to me until then.

You want to know when the Old School Canes are back?

Beat Notre Dame.

In South Bend. Don't talk to me until then.

This. Some fans never learn. I'm tired of basing excitement off hopes and dreams. Show me this program is turning it around.

Advertisement
10-2 with losses to FSU and ND I would hate. If we can split those and reach 11-1 I'd be impressed. The rest of our schedule is weak as **** again. So 10-2 11-1 remains my prediction as it has been each of the last 5 years lol.

10-2 with losses to FSU and ND I would hate. If we can split those and reach 11-1 I'd be impressed. The rest of our schedule is weak as **** again. So 10-2 11-1 remains my prediction as it has been each of the last 5 years lol.

You would be "impressed" if got to 11-1. That would be amazing - this means you are in the ACC championship and if you with that you have a great shot at getting into the playoffs

10-2 or 11-1 but we are dominating FSU at home. It's going to be ugly. ND will be tricky.

Advertisement
Back