It's gameday....%@^ FSU

Advertisement
I know Lecomte isn't near Larkin talent wise... But his quickness is elite. If he develops a solid jumpshot he'd have a lot of people's attention.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Lecomte isn't near Larkin talent wise... But his quickness is elite. If he develops a solid jumpshot he'd have a lot of people's attention.

Yea, got to keep in mind kid was supposed tom sit behind Larkin this year and you can see the obvious talent. I thought he was known as a good shooter so hopefully that develops in coming seasons..

Yea, got to keep in mind kid was supposed tom sit behind Larkin this year and you can see the obvious talent. I thought he was known as a good shooter so hopefully that develops in coming seasons..

He's our leading three-point shooter and isn't having an awful year from the field, but it's obvious that he is struggling with the size and athleticism of players closing out on him when he drives and tries to finish or pull up.

Advertisement
Thanks for heads up josh, didn't know he was doing well.

Also we are in some foul trouble...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back