Its Big Game hunting season now

Advertisement
Advertisement
QB - possible transfer. Let King and Lashlee light it up, and see who we can get
WR - Yulkieth Brown
WR - Brashard Smith
OG - Willie Moise. Do NOT give up on him. How long have we been complaining about not being able to get a push. OL is starting to look better. Huge upside at Guard.
CB - NEED 1 more. Ideally 2. If its the right 2, I hate to say it but id drop Brashard. Texas transfer should be priority followed by Kevin Knowles and Jordan Young.
DT - Leonard Taylor - Just have a good feeling with his desire to play early.
DE - Thomas Davis - Will be one of the gems of the class. Need his speed and physicality.
S - Kam Kinchens
Ath- Keep pursuing Chase Smith, Ishmael, James Williams, Terrence Lewis (If he goes back to Northwestern), Marshall. Chances are were going to lose somebody thats committed. Recruit all the top targets til the end so were not left with plan Cs on signing day after some decommits.

Im not dropping Malik Curtis btw. Do you guys see how much field he covers? We desperately need his speed at Corner. Huge plus hes played WR. Hes going to be a playmaker for us. Very excited about him

QB - possible transfer. Let King and Lashlee light it up, and see who we can get
WR - Yulkieth Brown
WR - Brashard Smith
OG - Willie Moise. Do NOT give up on him. How long have we been complaining about not being able to get a push. OL is starting to look better. Huge upside at Guard.
CB - NEED 1 more. Ideally 2. If its the right 2, I hate to say it but id drop Brashard. Texas transfer should be priority followed by Kevin Knowles and Jordan Young.
DT - Leonard Taylor - Just have a good feeling with his desire to play early.
DE - Thomas Davis - Will be one of the gems of the class. Need his speed and physicality.
S - Kam Kinchens
Ath- Keep pursuing Chase Smith, Ishmael, James Williams, Terrence Lewis (If he goes back to Northwestern), Marshall. Chances are were going to lose somebody thats committed. Recruit all the top targets til the end so were not left with plan Cs on signing day after some decommits.

Im not dropping Malik Curtis btw. Do you guys see how much field he covers? We desperately need his speed at Corner. Huge plus hes played WR. Hes going to be a playmaker for us. Very excited about him

We arent getting a transfer QB with 2 Senior QBs already on campus.

And Moise??? Really that ship failed unless he wants to commit his first year as a Walk-on.

Advertisement
Space is limited. Assuming we have a good season, there could be a lot of 4-stars wanting in with no chairs available when the music stops.
That’s ok. Set the standard going forward. Secure your spot or get left out. It’s about time this happened to us with the local kids. We’re finally putting the pressure on them and not the other way around.

You put a timeline in a guy like Daniels. Only offense sports should be reserved for 1 Qb and 1 WR.

The remaining spots after that need to be all Defense.

Advertisement
IMO this is the year you lock up as much skill talent as possible.

I just went back and watched both Brown's, Daniels', Alexis' and B Smith's highlights, and I've revised my opinion. I agree with Southside that the best combo would be taking Daniels as the second RB and Smith as the third WR. They both bring great combinations of speed and power. I stopped counting at how many tackles they broke through.

I don't think we need a 4th WR. I think we use that spot for another DB.

The reason why I love Brown is because he is a football player. But him at any position an he excels similar to Restrepo.

Advertisement
One of those 2 will transfer when they graduate. I didn’t think King would be available this time last year, there is going to be a good QB on the transfer market who will likely be better than anybody on our roster.

And one may not be a QB.

Let’s face it, after King, that QB room is a complete black hole. No one knows what will come out the other side once Lashlee gets a loom at them and some time to try and develop them.

And one may not be a QB.

Let’s face it, after King, that QB room is a complete black hole. No one knows what will come out the other side once Lashlee gets a loom at them and some time to try and develop them.
Agree, and throwing another freshmen won’t fix it no matter who we can realistically get. I believe 2021 they Are going to allow a 1 time transfer with no sit out penalty?

Agree, and throwing another freshmen won’t fix it no matter who we can realistically get. I believe 2021 they Are going to allow a 1 time transfer with no sit out penalty?

Or they’ll limit grad transfers to counting against the 85 total cap but not against the 25 per class. Or both. It may be impossible not to take Garcia if he wants to flip. But since that’s not on the table today, no need to rush into a HS QB any time soon if at all.

Advertisement
Back