its amazing

Guys ***** about depth but wanted us to take a kid who wouldn't contribute on the field as a WR for a few years. Miami wasn't exactly in a position last year to take a KR.

We took a single WR last season and he didn't commit until signing day. The year before we took Lockhart (gone), Malcolm Lewis (major injury as freshman), Herb Waters, D'Mauri Jones (gotten zero as a WR or KR), Jontavious Carter (gotten zero as a WR or PR) and AJL (never made it in). Yeah, I could see why we wouldn't want to add another guy to the group with elite speed and who could contribute right away in the return game.

Advertisement
This 2014 is the first real class that Al is bringing in that will help us improve. We've had some good players in 2012 and 2013 class but this class is going to be a good one. Yes we are years behind FSU but this class is a special one. If Al will still be here to witness it is the real question.

exactly. half the 2012 class isnt even here. 2011 was a horror show. last year we added talent like grace, aqm, carter, burns, figs, etc but it was small

This 2014 is the first real class that Al is bringing in that will help us improve. We've had some good players in 2012 and 2013 class but this class is going to be a good one. Yes we are years behind FSU but this class is a special one. If Al will still be here to witness it is the real question.

exactly. half the 2012 class isnt even here. 2011 was a horror show. last year we added talent like grace, aqm, carter, burns, figs, etc but it was small

agreed, and with time and no NCAA cloud Al will pull another 2 or 3 extra difference makers a year. over a period of time that adds up.

Advertisement
Their aggressiveness means jack **** when they'll be asked to play in this ***** defense predicated on retreating.

So funny to me. A few years ago all we heard about from them was fire Jimbo he sucks. He gets a great QB in Winston goes on and wins the title and it's the world is ending.

No I'm not happy with the state of the canes, I want to see them holding up the trophy. Can't keep changing coaches every 3 years and think it's going to happen. Before you throw Gus out at me remember his QB is a Juco transfer and team is made up of upperclassmen.

We r always gonna play 2nd until it stops.......still rootin for my UM but I accept 2nd place till we close on the trail strong. The bigger question is y r they beating us at closing and not because of wins. We took James Coley and they still recruit better. Its not the coaches its something else.

Maybe it's the continuity

Nah, to big a word. More likely cash, grass and ***

i can tell you aj, kacy, gaines, etc would not even be on a scholly at fsu. shows how far we were behind.
Here's where people see what they want to see. And add revisionist history. And before you lash back, I'm in no way saying that things are where they need to be or don't need to change.

that said, the idea that someone like Kacy would not be on scholarship at fsu is a joke. He was ranked 37th corner his year, and fsu toke Terrence brooks that year who was ranked 45. Kacy also had offers from: Florida, Georgia , Ohio state and Notre dame, just to list a few. In fact he had more offers than brooks overall.

now did they evaluate wrong or kacy just not live up to expectations, fine. But Rodgers at the time was offered and ranked higher than someone fsu took so let's not act like he wasn't a clear div 1 top echelon recruit, the facts are he was recruited as if he were.

Now on aj and Gaines, I'm right with you.

Advertisement
This program needs a serious come to Jesus moment and look in the mirror at what we have become
Florida got 2 NC's
FSU just got 1
**** UCF just won a BCS bowl game
Miami........nothing, zilch, nada, zero, 0
We have 5, sure not one in the past 12 years but still they're all behind us

Advertisement
Back