its amazing

edcanes

Redshirt Freshman
All the kids we have lost to FSU in the last few years, the recruiting battles lost. Whitfield was committed to Miami n just might have won the championship for FSU.I saw Byrant on the sideline, n this year Travis n Cook. Its got to stop

Advertisement
We r always gonna play 2nd until it stops.......still rootin for my UM but I accept 2nd place till we close on the trail strong. The bigger question is y r they beating us at closing and not because of wins. We took James Coley and they still recruit better. Its not the coaches its something else.

We r always gonna play 2nd until it stops.......still rootin for my UM but I accept 2nd place till we close on the trail strong. The bigger question is y r they beating us at closing and not because of wins. We took James Coley and they still recruit better. Its not the coaches its something else.

Maybe it's the continuity

Advertisement
i can tell you aj, kacy, gaines, etc would not even be on a scholly at fsu. shows how far we were behind.

Maybe it's the continuity

At least we are trending positive

Advertisement
Reality we really have worse players who are not coached up in a scheme not set up for success with so fl players. we live in the past glory days. Kids of today go with what is hot and cool. Miami of today and probably of future is not... we need players and development of said players. We need wins that we bring back the cool. "U" factor...

Advertisement
Today we are the university of Miami an academic institution. We haven't been the "U" for a while.

Advertisement
This program needs a serious come to Jesus moment and look in the mirror at what we have become
Florida got 2 NC's
FSU just got 1
**** UCF just won a BCS bowl game
Miami........nothing, zilch, nada, zero, 0

Advertisement
Back