It's almost impossible to find...

View as article
Richards was a Richt recruit (he was a freshman when richt entered). Walton was goldens. Joku wasn't what he was under golden as he was under richt production wise. we have mallory arroyo (who got hurt) under Manny and then Mario brought in skinner. id say talent wise were looking at it now as the richt team was more talented, but we did not say that then. it was a lot of the same bull**** thats fed by apologists on here.
Do you see any of those players on the team right now? Y/N? I do not. Mallory isn't a R1 TE. Mark Walton was a R3 RB. I like Parrish, but he's not a Day 2 RB prospect. I don't see any Ahmonn Richards or Stacy Coleys...maybe a Coley if things really break right over the next few years (our Top 2 WRs last year were undrafted players).

Of course we did not see that Richt team as more talented...we were then comparing it to previous iterations of the team that were more talented than that. We're now Manny Diaz's vision of a roster removed from even that period...we're significantly worse. In the past, we've had enough players to muscle through some semi-respectable times...now we do not and this season is the result of that. I don't see any Brandon Lindors, Seantrel Hendersons, Jon Felicianos, Calais Campbells, Jaelen Phillips, Sean Spence, no Ereck Flowers, no Artie Burns, no Mike Jacksons, no Olivier Vernons, no Allen Baileys, no Daryl Sharpton, no Jason Fox, no Duke Johnson etc. and a lot of those guys were going 7-6 too.

Mario is definitely not a good enough coach to overcome any of this...but any coach that came here would have been eating **** this year. Mario added transfers to every single position room...I'd take a guess he knew this was a slop roster, but didn't expect to eat this much **** either. Mario will get his time...if he's unable to fix it, he'll get tossed out like Jazzy Jeff from the Bel Air mansion just like every coach over the past 20 years...then on to the next...rinse-repeat.

Advertisement
Do you see any of those players on the team right now? Y/N? I do not. Mallory isn't a R1 TE. Mark Walton was a R3 RB. I like Parrish, but he's not a Day 2 RB prospect. I don't see any Ahmonn Richards or Stacy Coleys...maybe a Coley if things really break right over the next few years (our Top 2 WRs last year were undrafted players).

Of course we did not see that Richt team as more talented...we were then comparing it to previous iterations of the team that were more talented than that. We're now Manny Diaz's vision of a roster removed from even that period...we're significantly worse. In the past, we've had enough players to muscle through some semi-respectable times...now we do not and this season is the result of that. I don't see any Brandon Lindors, Seantrel Hendersons, Jon Felicianos, Calais Campbells, Jaelen Phillips, Sean Spence, no Ereck Flowers, no Artie Burns, no Mike Jacksons, no Olivier Vernons, no Allen Baileys, no Daryl Sharpton, no Jason Fox, no Duke Johnson etc. and a lot of those guys were going 7-6 too.

Mario is definitely not a good enough coach to overcome any of this...but any coach that came here would have been eating **** this year. Mario added transfers to every single position room...I'd take a guess he knew this was a slop roster, but didn't expect to eat this much **** either. Mario will get his time...if he's unable to fix it, he'll get tossed out like Jazzy Jeff from the Bel Air mansion just like every coach over the past 20 years...then on to the next...rinse-repeat.
I agree that the roster isnt great but hes absolutely failed this year in terms of the results were seeing against really bad teams. its enough to avoid the losses we had at home (specifically 2 which makes us all upset).

Mario, Gattis and the entire O staff should spend some time with Coach McDaniel and his offensive staff. They have a good mix of pace, spread, power. McDaniel also schemes up wide open receivers and Tua can get that ball out so quick to an open guy.

Edit: I know they have Hill and Waddle which obviously helps. Still a great offensive mind and right down the road.

And Richards and Coley were hardly Michael Irvin, Eddie Brown or Andre Johnson. Far from it.

As for MC getting "tossed" like the string of coaches you mention, ain't happening unless he quits. That contract and the money for his staff set this HC/Staff far apart from his predecessors.

Advertisement
Mario, Gattis and the entire O staff should spend some time with Coach McDaniel and his offensive staff. They have a good mix of pace, spread, power. McDaniel also schemes up wide open receivers and Tua can get that ball out so quick to an open guy.

Edit: I know they have Hill and Waddle which obviously helps. Still a great offensive mind and right down the road.

keep the canes away from the fins. the fins look good finally. I dont want anything from that coaching room coming near McDaniel lol. I need one of my teams to be good

keep the canes away from the fins. the fins look good finally. I dont want anything from that coaching room coming near McDaniel lol. I need one of my teams to be good
Haha I hear ya man. I’m a lifelong dolphin fan too! How about only if it’s guaranteed that only McDaniel would rub off on Miami and not the other way around.

I know how that goes. Been with my girl for 10 years and every year it’s the same thing and she ether says your team sucks or why do you torture yourself?
The truth is, especially now that we have a two year old, I’m just not. I met my parents and siblings in Texas for A&M, and am glad I did. Those trips were a huge part of my childhood and who knows how many more times we can do that. But games like yesterday… I was annoyed my daughter got up from a nap and wanted to watch baby shark or cocomelon… and then I debated whether watching Miami or Blippi would be worse. In any case, at this point I’d rather take her to do anything to get her to smile and have fun over this basura product.

Advertisement
Coaching staff and the players = Immiscibility

It’s mainly on Mario. His philosophy is completely opposite compared to what type of players we have. I knew this year could get rough but didn’t think it would be this bad. Long term I still believe he will get things right.

I love the Fins offense. Love its creativity. Not the simpleton BS Gattis draws up.

I fvck with you heavy...
But why are we acting like these guys forgot how to coach when they got to Miami?

Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Have been successful at previous stops. So either they forgot how the coach, or they need their own hand-picked players.

And if my memory serves me correctly, we didn't start off the Lashlee era averaging 35 PPG. We were saying THE SAME **** about Lashlee's offense in the beginning. It was a$s.

No coaching change in advanced football yields big benefits in year one. Doesn't happen. Oregon and Michigan look good right now BECAUSE MARIO AND GATTIS COACHED/DEVELOPED/RECRUITED those units. They left their previous teams with polished players. WTF did Manny leave us with? The God **** Corners didn't even know how to play press and the entire back-7 didn't know what "quick game" was.

You guys seem to forget that any time DC's wanted to shut down Lashlee's offense, all they did was play man/press. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Although I'm not a fan of the overdose of condensed formations (because it leaves us susceptible to disguised blitzes) this offense is far more advanced and well-balanced than Lashlee's.
THE TALENT IS A$S!

It's not Ponce's fault that Garcia missed multiple wide open guys and air mailed two gift interceptions. Those decisions/throws were embarrassingly bad. It's also not a coach's fault that Seymour can't block a **** DB from getting through the B-gap.
Most of these players would've never been recruited by this staff. They're awful.

Go look at the roster at Oregon and tell me if it looks anything like our ****. I bet they're far more athletic and they probably look better coached too. Y'all don't think that has anything to do with the years Mario spent there? 🤔 (News flash - it does)
Y'all don't wonder why some of our best players are not Manny kids? 🤔

We can't blame coaches, but then in the very same breath talk about how untalented the players are.

Not every play call by Gattis is gonna be A1.
No coordinator does that. Lord knows I've disliked a few calls. But I've actually re-watched our games in detail and I've seen plenty of great play designs and a whole lot of bad execution.

Steele is another guy that's proven, along with Strong and Addae. These guys did not forget how to coach when they got here. We're not talking about Manny's green a$s staff. We're talking about guys who have been elite/good everywhere they've been.

If any of you have coached, and have had to install new schemes and instill new culture, then you know how long it takes. It takes a minimum of one year. Minimum. More than likely 2/3 years depending on how bad the program was.

Show me a Head Coach that took over a losing program and looked good in the first year.
The **** GOAT went 6-6 and lost to Louisiana Monroe during his first season at Bama.

Don't get y'all fvckin' hopes up for this season.
The whole thing needs to get worse before it gets better. Y'all MF'ers need to put your emotions aside and chalk this season up as a massive L that's preparing us for better things ahead.

These guys didn't forget how to coach!

Ok tell me how they got you too?.

Season went down hill ....and now even Macho is in the coaches vortex.....

tell me was it the Wingssss?. Lemmon Pepper?. Honey BBQ?

SpiffyBigAngora-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fvck with you heavy...
But why are we acting like these guys forgot how to coach when they got to Miami?

Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Have been successful at previous stops. So either they forgot how the coach, or they need their own hand-picked players.

And if my memory serves me correctly, we didn't start off the Lashlee era averaging 35 PPG. We were saying THE SAME **** about Lashlee's offense in the beginning. It was a$s.

No coaching change in advanced football yields big benefits in year one. Doesn't happen. Oregon and Michigan look good right now BECAUSE MARIO AND GATTIS COACHED/DEVELOPED/RECRUITED those units. They left their previous teams with polished players. WTF did Manny leave us with? The God **** Corners didn't even know how to play press and the entire back-7 didn't know what "quick game" was.

You guys seem to forget that any time DC's wanted to shut down Lashlee's offense, all they did was play man/press. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Although I'm not a fan of the overdose of condensed formations (because it leaves us susceptible to disguised blitzes) this offense is far more advanced and well-balanced than Lashlee's.
THE TALENT IS A$S!

It's not Ponce's fault that Garcia missed multiple wide open guys and air mailed two gift interceptions. Those decisions/throws were embarrassingly bad. It's also not a coach's fault that Seymour can't block a **** DB from getting through the B-gap.
Most of these players would've never been recruited by this staff. They're awful.

Go look at the roster at Oregon and tell me if it looks anything like our ****. I bet they're far more athletic and they probably look better coached too. Y'all don't think that has anything to do with the years Mario spent there? 🤔 (News flash - it does)
Y'all don't wonder why some of our best players are not Manny kids? 🤔

We can't blame coaches, but then in the very same breath talk about how untalented the players are.

Not every play call by Gattis is gonna be A1.
No coordinator does that. Lord knows I've disliked a few calls. But I've actually re-watched our games in detail and I've seen plenty of great play designs and a whole lot of bad execution.

Steele is another guy that's proven, along with Strong and Addae. These guys did not forget how to coach when they got here. We're not talking about Manny's green a$s staff. We're talking about guys who have been elite/good everywhere they've been.

If any of you have coached, and have had to install new schemes and instill new culture, then you know how long it takes. It takes a minimum of one year. Minimum. More than likely 2/3 years depending on how bad the program was.

Show me a Head Coach that took over a losing program and looked good in the first year.
The **** GOAT went 6-6 and lost to Louisiana Monroe during his first season at Bama.

Don't get y'all fvckin' hopes up for this season.
The whole thing needs to get worse before it gets better. Y'all MF'ers need to put your emotions aside and chalk this season up as a massive L that's preparing us for better things ahead.

These guys didn't forget how to coach!
I’m not going to act like I know more X’s and O’s than you because I don’t. But please give me an explanation for being blown out at home by MTSU and Duke. I’m the first one to say the talent here is not good enough but it’s surely better than Duke and MTSU.

thanks @DMoney but didn’t read but the first few lines and I feel like im reading a post from manny richt golden and Randy!! Only difference is we have a staff that’s getting PAID! The resources are supposed to be there! Anither staff anither year of where players regress!!! I hate it!

Advertisement
Back