It's almost impossible to find...

View as article
I been laughing at how utterly ridiculous & bad of a hire Ponce De Leon was from the jump...

But everybody always gets mad at me so I just shut up about it lol 🤷🏽‍♂️
People thought it was a good hire cause he took a demotion to position coach after calling plays. Sweet lord I got bamboozled in the off-season again

Advertisement
What no one can explain is why our best players are transfers. Of course there are some scheme issues with Gattis. Sure the coaches bear some responsibility. But you have :

Colbie Young
Darrell Jackson
Mesidor
Henry Parrish
Darryl Porter

as the best players on the team. WHY???? Why are these guys producing?

It seems like the Richt/ Manny players are melting every time we get punched in the mouth. And now Mario is calling these bums out and they are uncomfortable about it. That didnt happy under Manny/ Richt. Again if the whole team was playing like this I can probably blame this more on coaching. It seems the weak minded
Manny players resent being called out and are playing like trash.
lol w did the same **** w richts guys when Manny took over. did the same w golden guys when richt took over. randys guys when golden took over. rinse and repeat. meanwhile, Sonny Dykes went to TCU w a whole new offense and has em unbeaten. Lanning said no thanks to Marios QBs and took a former AU trash can and turned in a high powered offense (which they haven't had since Chip left)

..any evidence that Miami is a well-coached team. I tried my best. This team doesn’t make good decisions. They rank 127th in turnovers. The team isn’t disciplined. They rank 93rd in penalties. The scheme is broken. The scoring offense dropped from 30.9 ppg to 22.5 ppg (94th in nation) with largely the same personnel. The team doesn’t play smart. They rank 118th in passing efficiency defense because the DBs make so many mental busts.

The conditioning doesn’t show up. Small teams bully Miami in the fourth quarter. The sports science isn’t working. The program has never had more injuries. To top it off, the team lacks physicality and can’t tackle. Nothing on film matches the identity we wanted.

The truth is this team has looked bad in every game against an FBS opponent. And the lows keep getting lower. Duke was one of the worst rosters I’ve ever seen last year. Now, they’re lining up in victory formation in the redzone so they don’t run up the score to 50. I want to say this is rock bottom, but I thought that happened a month ago.

The comparison for Mario has always been Butch. He won’t elevate a bad roster, but he can build a roster and instill discipline over time. We see that with Oregon’s continued success. But one difference with Butch is that he was able to find Hall of Famers in the bargain bin. The recruiting landscape has changed. Cristobal succeeds by winning big-time battles, and it’s hard to win big-time battles when you look this bad on the field. The playing time sales job only works for a year. The locals are already immune to the BS. He needs to triage this season and keep the class strong if we have any chance.

Some specifics:

- The first, most obvious issue is the scoring offense. Miami averaged 22.6 ppg with Enos. It immediately jumped to 35.5 ppg in the Lashlee era. Now it’s back to 22.5 ppg, with better players than Enos had. It's a simple story to tell. We aren't explosive anymore and we live from down to down. Have you ever seen this many fourth down attempts?

- I don’t think Mario will be stubborn schematically when it comes to making changes. He has no personal scheme and, for all the talk about him being hard-headed about the run game, this is actually one of the most pass-dominant teams in the nation. They rank 117th in rushing percentage and throw it 58% of the time. It’s just a bad passing offense. The concern with Cristobal is whether he will pick the right guy or just go after the shiniest name.

- And this is not to scapegoat Gattis. There are a lot of problems on a lot of desks. Nobody talks about Ponce, but he is the QB coach and is accountable for a lot of the regression at that position. They need to get it fixed before this season goes from bad to historic.

- The most important news right now is Tyler Van Dyke’s health. He's one of the few players with an NFL future on this roster and he’s been playing like his old self. On the flip side, Jake Garcia looked as bad as I’ve ever seen him in any game or scrimmage. Some of that was protection and jitters, but he didn’t look prepared. Hopefully, it’s just a bad game under duress. I have no idea who is working hard in that room, but if TVD is out for an extended period and Jacurri Brown is preparing with more urgency, I wouldn’t hesitate throwing him out there. The offense isn’t explosive to begin with. Brown at least gives you a better running game with the opportunity for big plays on the ground and in the air against stacked boxes.

- Colbie Young is an impact player. One comparison I heard internally was Demaryius Thomas without the speed. While I love his attitude and willingness to play special teams, we need to treat him like a star. He was getting pulled for Michael Redding on key third downs. Save his energy for offense.

- One takeaway watching this game live- this team is small up front. Our failure to add length in the Portal killed us. It hurts even more when you see South Florida guys like Gerald Mincey (Tennessee) and Tyler Steen (Alabama) playing LT at a high level. Duke was parking their safeties in Broward and Miami couldn’t make them pay in the run game. This team has too many centers. DJ Scaife should be our center and he’s our RT. Justice Oluwaseun, Jakai Clark, Jonathan Denis and Logan Sagapolu are all way undersized. Laurence Seymore looked like he didn’t belong on the field on Saturday. I remember watching Seymore with @gogeta4 as he dominated much older P5 guys at camp. He looked like the next great center. But he hasn’t done enough or shown the urgency off the field to overcome his bad body. Overall, there was no size advantage against Duke and the interior pressure was relentless. One adjustment might be playing more Anez Cooper. If he is too green to move to guard (and it looked like that against VT), play him at RT and move Scaife to RG.

- If there is one area where I would bet on Mario, it’s his ability to build a giant, talented OL. You see that in Oregon. He’s already won big time battles for Francis Mauigoa (Top 10 player nationally), Connor Lew (beat UGA) and Tommy Kinsler (beat Florida). Now, we have to hold off the negative recruiting on all those guys, plus teams like Oregon pushing for Frankie Tinilau. If Cristobal can build a monster OL, it will elevate our floor and avoid catastrophes like Saturday.

- Darrell Jackson is one of the few difference makers on this team. He is an elite run-stopper and is getting sacks by pushing the pocket. He just turned 19 and has a bright NFL future if he keeps working.

- James Williams continues to struggle breaking down and tackling at 6’5. And our tackling somehow got worse when he left the game injured in the second half. I understand the frustration with JW because he’s a five-star and he’s playing nowhere near that level. But he’s low on my list of concerns. For all his faults, he is one of the better players on this bad team and actually cares.

- However, Coach Addae is high on the list of disappointments with this team. His DBs played great at West Virginia and Georgia, and the buzz from the offseason coaching clinics had him pegged as a future head coach. But the performance in practice has disappeared in games. There was a lot of hate for Rumph and Banda, but they had their guys playing much better (at a much lower price) than Addae and TRob.

Overall, this is as bad as it could’ve been. I predicted a single-digit win season but thought they’d be better than last year. They aren’t, and morale is lower. We're already hearing familiar complaints about the roster and culture. Recruiting alone won’t solve the problem, and if Cristobal can’t stop the bleeding on the field, recruiting won’t be there for long. Let's get this thing on track against a bad UVA team and steal the first good win of the year against the Noles.
hole blow GIF

I know Mario cares about UofM. I believe he’s driven to win and right this ship. Unless he’s just a stupid, clueless person (I don’t think he is), he has to be thinking about the program from top to bottom.....from personnel, to philosophy, to relationships. He knows this isn’t acceptable. Now, whether or not he makes the correct changes remains to be seen.

Manny, with a much smaller budget, would at least make changes when things weren’t working.

This is a long post, I’m frustrated as ****. I’ve never invested more personally or financially into Miami football than I have the past nine months…

I messaged a buddy of mine that we invent new ways to reach rock bottom. I’ll be honest, I expected more this year. I thought this was a strong staff (wrong). Barring injuries I thought this team could win ten games. But like @k9cane knows from his world, everything changes when you get punched in the mouth. Mario is who @Liberty City El thought he was (RIP DENNY GREENE). He’s a program builder who will raise the floor and will only get you to an MNC IF he lucks into a generational qb. Maybe that’s Rashada or Williams (unlikely but here’s to hoping). On the bright side, if Oregon is any indication of what we can look like in two to three years I’m happy to take the pain of the trade. Oregon has given up one sack for perspective. Right now EVERYTHING is going against this team, part of that’s coaching & part of that’s on the players. Part of it is just bad bounces, muffed punts and blown coverages….

I had optimism going into the season because of TVD, a great staff on paper, Oline coach gurus, great dline.

What played out was a GROSS mismanagement of TVD. Then adjustments back to TVD of old, and then a lack of adjustments by Gattis which led to TVD getting hurt.

Staff - By and large an abomination. Starting with the coordinators Gattis (everything’s been said), Steele (allowing long tds like it was Clemson vs WVU all over again). Addae was a guy a lot of us were high on… @SouthParkCane warned us. BAD coach, even worse recruiter, I know stories that would make you sick.

Oline gurus - This offensive line looks worlds different than it did vs TAMU. Why is that? Zion Nelson is our best OL. He played in that game and helped a ton. Now he’s “injured”, Scaife is playing out of position. Justice is hurt. Clarke is hurt. Now we have two guys coming off injury Logan and Trailer (now injured) playing out of shape and looking BAD. Injuries have decimated this unit, **** poor recruiting by manny killed us. Missing on steen in the portal as @DMoney said sunk us especially with Zion pulling this bs.

Dline - This group is as good as advertised. The stats back that up. Hard to put missed tackles by LBs on them…

We’re in ****, no way around it. We’re here MOSTLY because of what Diaz recruited and the culture he instilled. I didn’t realize how rotten the locker room was… If we didn’t get a slew of transfers this team would be so much worse (hard to believe). Objectively our best players are all transfers Parish, Young, Jackson, Messidor.

HOWEVER, Mario hasn’t done us any favors on gameday… He coached not to lose at TAMU (mediocre *** team) and had us sleep walking against MTSU (corching at its finest). We missed on a particular linebacker transfer (chose Johnson over him) an absolute sin. At edge they missed on Verse (currently balling at FSU). Wide receiver was another awful miss. Injuries have also been completely baffling. I’ve never seen a more injured team, sports science and S&C as @DMoney noted, need to be evaluated at worst and overhauled IMO.

Where do we go from here? Immediate future:

As @LuCane eloquently put it, play the young guys. Use Jacurri like they used JJ at Michigan last year 15-20 plays a game. Win next week, give FSU ****. We’re so due for a lucky break, no one can deny that. Beat Gtech. Look respectable vs Clemson. Beat Pitt somehow. Let older guys who didn’t buy in walk TOMORROW… @Cribby knows exactly who these guys are. Let them enter the transfer portal or prepare for the XFL…

Long term fixes - Hold this class together, I urge anyone who can to donate to the collective. I know I will. Our big boosters are behind the program and there’s a budget for NIL. Should be enough to hold this class together. But as my good buddy @SWFLHurricane said, keep losing f*** around and find out… close on big targets and a few surprises go the Texas route and over pay. We have the money, I think we will land 1-2 more five stars in this class.

Hammer the transfer portal. Turn this roster over so these are MOSTLY Mario guys.

Fire Gattis and bring in someone from the Briles coaching tree. While Heupel calls the offense, Golesh would be a great and less expensive choice. Fire Addae or let him find options elsewhere. Steele is on hot seat watch.

Next year is the litmus test. Our 20 year curse by the brujah on 8th street should be lifted…

I urge those who can, to invest in the NIL program. You can have real skin in the game for the first time in history. Hard not to love that! Flush this season for the rebuild it always was. Stay optimistic… as Ted lasso said, “it’s the hope that kills you.”

Go Canes!

Advertisement
What no one can explain is why our best players are transfers. Of course there are some scheme issues with Gattis. Sure the coaches bear some responsibility. But you have :

Colbie Young
Darrell Jackson
Mesidor
Henry Parrish
Darryl Porter

as the best players on the team. WHY???? Why are these guys producing?

It seems like the Richt/ Manny players are melting every time we get punched in the mouth. And now Mario is calling these bums out and they are uncomfortable about it. That didnt happy under Manny/ Richt. Again if the whole team was playing like this I can probably blame this more on coaching. It seems the weak minded
Manny players resent being called out and are playing like trash.
Because the scheme that we're running doesn't fit the personnel we have. You adapt your coaching to the personnel you have not the other way around. It's why this same cast of characters beat Duke 47-10 last year and why the ppg (see below) were dramatically better last year. Mario and Gattis essentially shoved their style of offense down their throat all offseason be damned the results on the field.

Once they realized that their style of play wasn't going to be successful after a few games with this personnel they tried to change it but have been unsuccessful at yielding points. They should have realized this in the offseason when you had the time to rep and fine tune this offense. Instead they're trying to make changes now when it's too late. They were arrogantly stubborn and decided to fit a square peg into a round hole and the team is paying the price for it now. But because we want Mario to work we blame the players.

TeamOCPPG vs P5 Teams
2016 MiamiRicht/Brown29.3
2017 MiamiRicht/Brown25.91
2018 MiamiRicht/Brown21.7
2019 MiamiEnos25.55
2020 MiamiLashlee34.3
2021 MiamiLashlee34
2022 Miami (YTD)Gattis18.5

If Mario is insistent on running this type of offense we are going to have a rough 2-3 years until he can recruit the offensive lineman needed for this offense. My biggest worry is if he will be able to recruit at the level needed as the losses continue to pile. You can only recruit based on the hope of the future for so long, at some point recruits will want to see results before jumping into the ship. We'll be getting into that time period within the 2024 cycle.

We are 116th in rushing play percentage. So it can’t be about stubbornness.
With all the talk about Mario being stubborn about running the ball, I was shocked we threw it as much as we did against UNC and then again against VT. It just seems the players are overwhelmed with all the changes. It’s the only explanation I can come up with.

This is a long post, I’m frustrated as ****. I’ve never invested more personally or financially into Miami football than I have the past nine months…

I messaged a buddy of mine that we invent new ways to reach rock bottom. I’ll be honest, I expected more this year. I thought this was a strong staff (wrong). Barring injuries I thought this team could win ten games. But like @k9cane knows from his world, everything changes when you get punched in the mouth. Mario is who @Liberty City El thought he was (RIP DENNY GREENE). He’s a program builder who will raise the floor and will only get you to an MNC IF he lucks into a generational qb. Maybe that’s Rashada or Williams (unlikely but here’s to hoping). On the bright side, if Oregon is any indication of what we can look like in two to three years I’m happy to take the pain of the trade. Oregon has given up one sack for perspective. Right now EVERYTHING is going against this team, part of that’s coaching & part of that’s on the players. Part of it is just bad bounces, muffed punts and blown coverages….

I had optimism going into the season because of TVD, a great staff on paper, Oline coach gurus, great dline.

What played out was a GROSS mismanagement of TVD. Then adjustments back to TVD of old, and then a lack of adjustments by Gattis which led to TVD getting hurt.

Staff - By and large an abomination. Starting with the coordinators Gattis (everything’s been said), Steele (allowing long tds like it was Clemson vs WVU all over again). Addae was a guy a lot of us were high on… @SouthParkCane warned us. BAD coach, even worse recruiter, I know stories that would make you sick.

Oline gurus - This offensive line looks worlds different than it did vs TAMU. Why is that? Zion Nelson is our best OL. He played in that game and helped a ton. Now he’s “injured”, Scaife is playing out of position. Justice is hurt. Clarke is hurt. Now we have two guys coming off injury Logan and Trailer (now injured) playing out of shape and looking BAD. Injuries have decimated this unit, **** poor recruiting by manny killed us. Missing on steen in the portal as @DMoney said sunk us especially with Zion pulling this bs.

Dline - This group is as good as advertised. The stats back that up. Hard to put missed tackles by LBs on them…

We’re in ****, no way around it. We’re here MOSTLY because of what Diaz recruited and the culture he instilled. I didn’t realize how rotten the locker room was… If we didn’t get a slew of transfers this team would be so much worse (hard to believe). Objectively our best players are all transfers Parish, Young, Jackson, Messidor.

HOWEVER, Mario hasn’t done us any favors on gameday… He coached not to lose at TAMU (mediocre *** team) and had us sleep walking against MTSU (corching at its finest). We missed on a particular linebacker transfer (chose Johnson over him) an absolute sin. At edge they missed on Verse (currently balling at FSU). Wide receiver was another awful miss. Injuries have also been completely baffling. I’ve never seen a more injured team, sports science and S&C as @DMoney noted, need to be evaluated at worst and overhauled IMO.

As @LuCane eloquently put it, play the young guys. Use Jacurri like they used JJ at Michigan last year 15-20 plays a game. Win next week, give FSU ****. We’re so due for a lucky break, no one can deny that. Beat Gtech. Look respectable vs Clemson. Beat Pitt somehow. Let older guys who didn’t buy in walk TOMORROW… @Cribby knows exactly who these guys are. Let them enter the transfer portal or prepare for the XFL…

Long term fixes - Hold this class together, I urge anyone who can to donate to the collective. I know I will. Our big boosters are behind the program and there’s a budget for NIL. Should be enough to hold this class together. But as my good buddy @SWFLHurricane said, keep losing f*** around and find out… close on big targets and a few surprises go the Texas route and over pay. We have the money, I think we will land 1-2 more five stars in this class.

Hammer the transfer portal. Turn this roster over so these are MOSTLY Mario guys.

Fire Gattis and bring in someone from the Briles coaching tree. While Heupel calls the offense, Golesh would be a great and less expensive choice. Fire Addae or let him find options elsewhere. Steele is on hot seat watch.

Next year is the litmus test. Our 20 year curse by the brujah on 8th street should be lifted…

I urge those who can, to invest in the NIL program. You can have real skin in the game for the first time in history. Hard not to love that! Flush this season for the rebuild it always was. Stay optimistic… as Ted lasso said, “it’s the hope that kills you.”

Go Canes!
Oregon was often injured under Mario.

Go Canes!
I will say Mario gets paid 80 mill. no fan on here should help him in recruiting. he gets paid to recruit bc hes not a good coach. earn the check *****

Advertisement
Serious question. Who was the last coach that recruited a kid to Miami that is starting in the NFL.. Shouldn't that tell you a little something about where we are as a program. I mean Miami has always had atleast 5 NFL kids on the program. That hasn't been here since the Perryman days. Richt has had a few. I don't think Manny recruited 1 kid that made it to the league. Gotta flip this roster and I believe Mario will be the guy to get it done correctly

I forget if it was Manny or Richt who brought in Greg Rousseau but that’s your answer.

Advertisement
..any evidence that Miami is a well-coached team. I tried my best. This team doesn’t make good decisions. They rank 127th in turnovers. The team isn’t disciplined. They rank 93rd in penalties. The scheme is broken. The scoring offense dropped from 30.9 ppg to 22.5 ppg (94th in nation) with largely the same personnel. The team doesn’t play smart. They rank 118th in passing efficiency defense because the DBs make so many mental busts.

The conditioning doesn’t show up. Small teams bully Miami in the fourth quarter. The sports science isn’t working. The program has never had more injuries. To top it off, the team lacks physicality and can’t tackle. Nothing on film matches the identity we wanted.

The truth is this team has looked bad in every game against an FBS opponent. And the lows keep getting lower. Duke was one of the worst rosters I’ve ever seen last year. Now, they’re lining up in victory formation in the redzone so they don’t run up the score to 50. I want to say this is rock bottom, but I thought that happened a month ago.

The comparison for Mario has always been Butch. He won’t elevate a bad roster, but he can build a roster and instill discipline over time. We see that with Oregon’s continued success. But one difference with Butch is that he was able to find Hall of Famers in the bargain bin. The recruiting landscape has changed. Cristobal succeeds by winning big-time battles, and it’s hard to win big-time battles when you look this bad on the field. The playing time sales job only works for a year. The locals are already immune to the BS. He needs to triage this season and keep the class strong if we have any chance.

Some specifics:

- The first, most obvious issue is the scoring offense. Miami averaged 22.6 ppg with Enos. It immediately jumped to 35.5 ppg in the Lashlee era. Now it’s back to 22.5 ppg, with better players than Enos had. It's a simple story to tell. We aren't explosive anymore and we live from down to down. Have you ever seen this many fourth down attempts?

- I don’t think Mario will be stubborn schematically when it comes to making changes. He has no personal scheme and, for all the talk about him being hard-headed about the run game, this is actually one of the most pass-dominant teams in the nation. They rank 117th in rushing percentage and throw it 58% of the time. It’s just a bad passing offense. The concern with Cristobal is whether he will pick the right guy or just go after the shiniest name.

- And this is not to scapegoat Gattis. There are a lot of problems on a lot of desks. Nobody talks about Ponce, but he is the QB coach and is accountable for a lot of the regression at that position. They need to get it fixed before this season goes from bad to historic.

- The most important news right now is Tyler Van Dyke’s health. He's one of the few players with an NFL future on this roster and he’s been playing like his old self. On the flip side, Jake Garcia looked as bad as I’ve ever seen him in any game or scrimmage. Some of that was protection and jitters, but he didn’t look prepared. Hopefully, it’s just a bad game under duress. I have no idea who is working hard in that room, but if TVD is out for an extended period and Jacurri Brown is preparing with more urgency, I wouldn’t hesitate throwing him out there. The offense isn’t explosive to begin with. Brown at least gives you a better running game with the opportunity for big plays on the ground and in the air against stacked boxes.

- Colbie Young is an impact player. One comparison I heard internally was Demaryius Thomas without the speed. While I love his attitude and willingness to play special teams, we need to treat him like a star. He was getting pulled for Michael Redding on key third downs. Save his energy for offense.

- One takeaway watching this game live- this team is small up front. Our failure to add length in the Portal killed us. It hurts even more when you see South Florida guys like Gerald Mincey (Tennessee) and Tyler Steen (Alabama) playing LT at a high level. Duke was parking their safeties in Broward and Miami couldn’t make them pay in the run game. This team has too many centers. DJ Scaife should be our center and he’s our RT. Justice Oluwaseun, Jakai Clark, Jonathan Denis and Logan Sagapolu are all way undersized. Laurence Seymore looked like he didn’t belong on the field on Saturday. I remember watching Seymore with @gogeta4 as he dominated much older P5 guys at camp. He looked like the next great center. But he hasn’t done enough or shown the urgency off the field to overcome his bad body. Overall, there was no size advantage against Duke and the interior pressure was relentless. One adjustment might be playing more Anez Cooper. If he is too green to move to guard (and it looked like that against VT), play him at RT and move Scaife to RG.

- If there is one area where I would bet on Mario, it’s his ability to build a giant, talented OL. You see that in Oregon. He’s already won big time battles for Francis Mauigoa (Top 10 player nationally), Connor Lew (beat UGA) and Tommy Kinsler (beat Florida). Now, we have to hold off the negative recruiting on all those guys, plus teams like Oregon pushing for Frankie Tinilau. If Cristobal can build a monster OL, it will elevate our floor and avoid catastrophes like Saturday.

- Darrell Jackson is one of the few difference makers on this team. He is an elite run-stopper and is getting sacks by pushing the pocket. He just turned 19 and has a bright NFL future if he keeps working.

- James Williams continues to struggle breaking down and tackling at 6’5. And our tackling somehow got worse when he left the game injured in the second half. I understand the frustration with JW because he’s a five-star and he’s playing nowhere near that level. But he’s low on my list of concerns. For all his faults, he is one of the better players on this bad team and actually cares.

- However, Coach Addae is high on the list of disappointments with this team. His DBs played great at West Virginia and Georgia, and the buzz from the offseason coaching clinics had him pegged as a future head coach. But the performance in practice has disappeared in games. There was a lot of hate for Rumph and Banda, but they had their guys playing much better (at a much lower price) than Addae and TRob.

Overall, this is as bad as it could’ve been. I predicted a single-digit win season but thought they’d be better than last year. They aren’t, and morale is lower. We're already hearing familiar complaints about the roster and culture. Recruiting alone won’t solve the problem, and if Cristobal can’t stop the bleeding on the field, recruiting won’t be there for long. Let's get this thing on track against a bad UVA team and steal the first good win of the year against the Noles.
So the coaching sucks too..THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im in agreement with everything dmoney wrote.

I also was confused in the off szn when they brought on Denis and Sogapula neither of which i wanted considering they are both undersize center typesd to which we were already loaded with. Also watched Big Baby Seymore beat up on kids 2 years older than him on camps and expected him to be a center prospectr as well due to him being about 6'1 but iot looks like his movement skills also isnt there or will be at this level...missed on some blocks in this game that made him look like he didnt belong.

I like what i see from Ladson and Young. Jake Garcia came out there pressing and unprepared. No team respects our run game and just plays there safetoes deep and run line games and it complete throws this offense out of wack...teams like Southern Miss did this. Duke literally kept overload blitzing to one side and we couldnt block it or quick game it... There isnt a wr that can make a guy miss other than maybe Brashard Smith when he is out there...so cant wait till Joseph and Washington get here
Dude, I got roasted for questioning the Dennis add. Preach...

No that’s not how I rate guys. James has been top 5 on the disappointment list so far this year. The entire safety group has been actually when safety and d line was supposed to be the strengths on d.
And he's a whiney b****

*sorry, been drankin'...not sorry😂

It’s a different world now. But I understand and respect that logic.
I agree but id only argue that bc he got paid that much for his recruiting ability. he isnt a scheme god and he isnt a good game day coach. his strength is the OL and recruiting. he can build a good talent base.

Advertisement
Back