It's a new day and era -- now time to do our part as fans...

Advertisement
Agree with the sentiment but.... How many offseasons in a row have we won? Sorry, I am a little gun-shy until I see progress on the field.

But we know many of those were smoke and mirrors. There's an actual commitment to the program from the school now. You have a competent AD and coach.

We always renew and it’s always under protest 😂 For once I’ll get to do it as a “fan” and I can’t wait to just enjoy the games. Like everyone on this board, it’s excruciating knowing we’ll play down to our opponents and often be disappointed. It’s been a long time dream now for the staff and players to show up prepared. I might even enjoy an adult beverage or two 😬

BOAR the guy at the ticket office (who says the 22 tix go on sale next week -- and we'll be talking further then) says they have been swamped since the announcement of Mario. Which is a great sign. I'll be getting pair of seats(knowing I live 3000 miles away and wont be going to most games, and will give my seats away most of the time) because I feel as though Im duty bound at this point. Im even thinking of going to the Bethune Cookman opener because its the dawning of a new era in UM athletics/football.

Every little bit counts, and there is strength in numbers

Once again, it's great to be....

BOAR the guy at the ticket office (who says the 22 tix go on sale next week -- and we'll be talking further then) says they have been swamped since the announcement of Mario. Which is a great sign. I'll be getting pair of seats(knowing I live 3000 miles away and wont be going to most games, and will give my seats away most of the time) because I feel as though Im duty bound at this point. Im even thinking of going to the Bethune Cookman opener because its the dawning of a new era in UM athletics/football.

Every little bit counts, and there is strength in numbers

Once again, it's great to be....
A Miami ******* Hurricane!!!!

Advertisement
The day Mario was officially announced, I reached out to my guy at the Hurricane Club and reupped(I had a long convo with him after MSU, where I told him that I was done, apparently, I was like the 12th person he had talked to that day that wasn't going to keep donating). I'm keeping my season tickets, although I live in Arizona, and TAMU and VT road trips are happening(Which wouldn't have happened if Manny were retained)

I want to see fans step up, the school has shown us that they are All In, for the first time in history, it would be nice if the school saw increased financial support from the fanbase, as a reward for doing the right thing.

The day Mario was officially announced, I reached out to my guy at the Hurricane Club and reupped(I had a long convo with him after MSU, where I told him that I was done, apparently, I was like the 12th person he had talked to that day that wasn't going to keep donating). I'm keeping my season tickets, although I live in Arizona, and TAMU and VT road trips are happening(Which wouldn't have happened if Manny were retained)

I want to see fans step up, the school has shown us that they are All In, for the first time in history, it would be nice if the school saw increased financial support from the fanbase, as a reward for doing the right thing.

at the end of the day, this is a business -- and Manny and Blake ('Blanny) was terrible for business

Advertisement
Go ahead and hire Joe Brady and I'll put my order in for season tickets right then and there.
I see so if they don’t do what you want you won’t watch the Canes on TV I presume as well. And you’ll stop posting…yea typical fan we don’t need anyway. Good luck to you…not.

I used to be a long time ticket holder and have two degrees from Miami. The school got too woke and didn't care about football so I quit supporting them. I'm back in and plan on getting season tickets this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tickets go on sale next week. First game was an end zone ticket with Notre Dame 2017. If you want proof of that, I've posted it on here before.
I went the big game route too. My first game was Miami-Penn St in 1991, Canes win 26-20 and Penn St featured OJ McDuffie.

Yikes I just dated mysef :)
Thank you dad for giving a young kid a lot of fun.

I went the big game route too. My first game was Miami-Penn St in 1991, Canes win 26-20 and Penn St featured OJ McDuffie.

Yikes I just dated mysef :)
Thank you dad for giving a young kid a lot of fun.

uhhh, you mean Penn St featured Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio!!

uhhh, you mean Penn St featured Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio!!
Woh did not know that. Nice lil Canes connect trivia there. And Cristobal was still on the UM Line so the game rosters would have two future Canes HCs, nice.

Advertisement
Back