***** it ...

Taylor26

Redshirt Freshman
Who are some of the top DT's for 2015 let's get on these kids early ...!!!!! ABC .. Always be closing !!!

Advertisement
The 2015 cycle is pretty bare in regards to the DT position. That's why losing TV hurt so bad. On the flip side, that's why I'm not to ****ed about the staff only having 1 corner at the position for 2014 committed. The 2015 cycle is overloaded with secondary players. We won't get them all, but just about any combination that would include getting Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin as well as SBB would be ridiculous. Although it's always a wait and see approach as recruiting appears to be getting more and more ridiculous year after year.

we have one of the best classes in the nation i dont care what any of the recruiting sites say top 5 regardless if we get any more players which i think we will

227.gif

Advertisement
I have been following recruiting for many years, I admit I am a bit of of a homer.
I was reviewing are recruiting class and I like it. The last few years if we had a commit
From a guy that offers from Alabama,Georgia,Florida,and FSU. Let's just say it would not
Be the norm. But we do and his name ????! Is hardly even mentioned on the recruiting board.
Things must be getting better!!!

We had Bryant committed for a year before losing him last year.

Valentine this year.

Don't talk about getting on kids early. Talk about getting kids to sign when it counts.

Advertisement
Jenkins and moten are good prospects. We ain't getting tv so no point sayin this or that, you gotta coach up the ones you got. The key to me is wyche. If we can get Any kind of instant impact at that position, that's huge while the younger guys develop. It just requires the staff making adjustments. If you're in year four and still haven't recruited the centerpiece of your unique defense, or even guys who pit that mold, you gotta swallow your pride and run something else. If we go small at dt I think we have the chance to actually improve the speed of the defense while the younger guys get ready.

It's depressing and annoying though, no doubt about it. We need help at the spot. I think you guys sell renfrow short. For what he was, he was a huge pickup. We need depth there, at least 2 guys we are bringing in will be gettin pt right away.

Advertisement
I think we might be in some trouble boys. There is only one DT on the Virginia Cavaliers roster that would be eligible to transfer right away and play for us in 2015.

55 David Dean DT 6-1 290 JR Virginia Beach, Va./Green Run HS

Advertisement
Back