It was not pretty but FSU got a lot of help...

Never let it be close enough that the refs matter. period.

I said it in a previous post. It is unrealistic to think we can blow out every team or even win by two touchdowns. Even the all might Alabama has some close calls. They beat ole **** by 5 point this season. How do you think old Satan Nick would have reacted if he lost because of some of the calls we got or didn't get on Saturday (like the holding that took a TD away). Those refs would never work another SEC game again.

After we win the ACC next year or the year after. Can we pls get the fak out. They're not doing **** for us.

Get of the ACC to go where exactly? Replace Vanderbilt in the SEC East you say? We could benefit from the protection the SEC gets from ESPN and the NCAA. Heck we may even get back to having a legit bagman. I just sold myself! Join the SEC and hire Tom Herman at 8 million a year!

But seriously, where would we go if we left the ACC?

Advertisement
Never let it be close enough that the refs matter. period.

I said it in a previous post. It is unrealistic to think we can blow out every team or even win by two touchdowns. Even the all might Alabama has some close calls. They beat ole **** by 5 point this season. How do you think old Satan Nick would have reacted if he lost because of some of the calls we got or didn't get on Saturday (like the holding that took a TD away). Those refs would never work another SEC game again.

After we win the ACC next year or the year after. Can we pls get the fak out. They're not doing **** for us.

Get of the ACC to go where exactly? Replace Vanderbilt in the SEC East you say? We could benefit from the protection the SEC gets from ESPN and the NCAA. Heck we may even get back to having a legit bagman. I just sold myself! Join the SEC and hire Tom Herman at 8 million a year!

But seriously, where would we go if we left the ACC?

10 teams in the Big12. OK, first, that makes no **** sense. Second, no one plays defense there, so we'd roll through that conference like a steam roller. Find another team to go with us to the Big 12. In fact the Big 12 is actively looking to poach an ACC team.

Big 12 could earn an additional $1 billion through expansion - CBSSports.com

**** I don't care if we drag along FSU as long as we get away from these tobacco road ****-bandits that continue to bend us over a barrel with corrupt officiating.

Last edited:
There was a lot of holding in the trenches, our DL was trying everything to break free from the WWE..
I started to make a bunch of gifs but after a few beers I just gave up..
I did make one though before I threw in the towel because it ****ed me off so much when I seen it..

3s4oKjz.gif

There was a lot of holding in the trenches, our DL was trying everything to break free from the WWE..
I started to make a bunch of gifs but after a few beers I just gave up..
I did make one though before I threw in the towel because it ****ed me off so much when I seen it..

3s4oKjz.gif

Yup, but a bunch of porsters say, "oh it's our fault for leaving it in the hands of the refs." Such a b.s. saying. I don't think the refs are necessarily doing it intentionally or out of malice, I think that in the back of their minds they think that Miami has a reputation for thuggery and playing dirty so they will call anything that might resemble a penalty (the targeting is the perfect example). Don't have the same subconscious bias against other programs which is why you see a flag when a Miami lineman looks like he might be tugging on a jersey away from a play, but no flag when a FSU player yanks a Cane defender trying to make a tackle to the ground (you see, that's just the kind of stuff that happens every play, so you can't call those little ticky tack holds)

Fsu got away with some egregious holds. If you went hunting like this with our oline, I'm sure you would find the same. They were letting these guys play all game. Neither team was called for ticky tack bs holding calls. If that's how they want to call it, fine. Just be consistent. This is why the walton call was so infuriating.

Advertisement
Incompetency at its finest. Did they have money on the game? Sure looked like it.

If we had a competent long snapper who knows......

If our QB wasn't wearing cement shoes who knows.........

If Braxton Berrios actually held up to the hype I gave him who knows.........

Advertisement
If we had a competent long snapper who knows......

If our QB wasn't wearing cement shoes who knows.........

If Braxton Berrios actually held up to the hype I gave him who knows.........

Wasn't the long snapper's fault, **** line decided not to block

this S just pis$es me off looking at it. I didnt throw a bottle onto the field but i wish i would have hit one of those refs.

Fsu got away with some egregious holds. If you went hunting like this with our oline, I'm sure you would find the same. They were letting these guys play all game. Neither team was called for ticky tack bs holding calls. If that's how they want to call it, fine. Just be consistent. This is why the walton call was so infuriating.

no, I watched this crap happen all game long on a huge projector with surround sound

There's a **** good reason the people finally said *** it and started tossing sh*t on the field

It was completely over the top how bad it was, duke game 2.0 although they couldn't be that obvious again about it

Advertisement
I was going to complain about the Tyree hold after the game but figured I would get negged. My thought was if you are going to call that a hold then a hold will be called on every play.

You obviously have no football knowledge. Our Offense played like crap. But even with that, we would have won the game if the officials were not cheating. Blatant ignoring of holding by FSU, and phantom calls on Miami. Also, the replay official has / had 2 kids at FSU. Why is Miami not raising **** to the ACC?
Yawn. Now we're gonna complain about officiating. I'm actually surprised they overturned Coleys TD considering the call on the field was incomplete. It was reaaallly close. Could've gone either way and we got that call.

Carters hit was really close too. I think it's unfortunate that whitehead is 5'8... that's what made it look bad. But his head rocked back and that's all they needed to see. From one angle it did look like his helmet got up in him. Who knows.

The calls (other than waltons run) were fair. I bet I could rewatch the game and see our crappy OL holding walker a few times etc.

Advertisement
pretty sure the one on the cook play on the third and short was called a hold on FSU center. It was pretty obvious.

Thats why these threads are usually crap. All teams can complain about a call here or there throughout the game.

And let's not forget the intentional grounding by Francois that the refs almost did not call. It was so obvious. The crowd went nuts, and the crooked officials finally called it after about 1 minute.

This is why we need to drill it into our guys heads (particularly on Offense) that we have to execute & play at a much higher level.

The refs wil NEVER be on our side, even at home... We have to be **** near perfect when we play, because otherwise if we leave it up to the refs, they'll f*ck us over every single time.

We will always be in a position where we have to win games in spite of the refs, we'll never get the kind of help from the stripes that Bama, Notre Dame & Oh State always gets.

We should fully expect that every game we play is 12 vs 11 & that the officials have our opponents jersey on under their uniform.
This same comment applies to UNC & I feel like I'm going to have to quote this one again when we play Notre Dame on the 29th...

Advertisement
Back