It was not pretty but FSU got a lot of help...

Hurricane Warrior

Retired staff
Premium
Walton's TD called back on "hold"...
[TWEET]785598168239046656[/TWEET]
[TWEET]785662771300069376[/TWEET]

Malcolm Lewis's "drop" on 3rd and 7...
[TWEET]785296733278318592[/TWEET]

Jamal Carter ejected on "targeting", FSU gets first down on 3rd and 13...
[TWEET]785218886782156800[/TWEET]

Here are a couple of clean plays...
[TWEET]785149575900205056[/TWEET]

[TWEET]654043105121820672[/TWEET]

[TWEET]785284958986248192[/TWEET]

Edit: this was called a penalty...
[TWEET]785586385663164416[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
They didn't even show OL diving at Chad's knees, from the side/behind, about 6-8 yards downfield. That was dirty stuff. Those FSU OL guys were desperate.

The way we started that game, there's no way the zebras should have been able to be a factor.

But yeah. Even to an objective eye (to the best I can feign one), FSU got tons of help and late, when it mattered most. Very frustrating. Unsurprising, but frustrating.

So actually send it to someone. Like those collection of douche bag Miami reporter divas that claim to cover/support us.... I'm calling you out Pete, Corbin, Lebatard and the Herald goof troop.

Do something

If Uncle Luke takes a **** you tweet 40 times on the texture. You write a ******* sad Sam Bruce enology when he hasn't done **** at Miami. Tweet these clear examples of ****ery.

Last edited:
I saw all of these today and got so heated, granted we should have capitalized in the beginning but those plays where all late and in big moments, that walton TD taken away would have been a turning point in the game for us IMO we win if they counted that

Advertisement
This is why we need to drill it into our guys heads (particularly on Offense) that we have to execute & play at a much higher level.

The refs wil NEVER be on our side, even at home... We have to be **** near perfect when we play, because otherwise if we leave it up to the refs, they'll f*ck us over every single time.

We will always be in a position where we have to win games in spite of the refs, we'll never get the kind of help from the stripes that Bama, Notre Dame & Oh State always gets.

We should fully expect that every game we play is 12 vs 11 & that the officials have our opponents jersey on under their uniform.

This is why we need to drill it into our guys heads (particularly on Offense) that we have to execute & play at a much higher level.

The refs wil NEVER be on our side, even at home... We have to be **** near perfect when we play, because otherwise if we leave it up to the refs, they'll f*ck us over every single time.

We will always be in a position where we have to win games in spite of the refs, we'll never get the kind of help from the stripes that Bama, Notre Dame & Oh State always gets.

We should fully expect that every game we play is 12 vs 11 & that the officials always has on our opponents jersey under their uniform.

I agree but dam they literally took a TD away from us like dam mane

We should fully expect that every game we play is 12 vs 11 & that the officials always has on our opponents jersey under their uniform.

I agree but dam they literally took a TD away from us like dam mane

Right. And instead of our ***** media tweeting about dog****, they should be discussing this, in the context of the replay guy being pro-FSU...these are legit examples....not whining.....legit examples of failure.

Yawn. Now we're gonna complain about officiating. I'm actually surprised they overturned Coleys TD considering the call on the field was incomplete. It was reaaallly close. Could've gone either way and we got that call.

Carters hit was really close too. I think it's unfortunate that whitehead is 5'8... that's what made it look bad. But his head rocked back and that's all they needed to see. From one angle it did look like his helmet got up in him. Who knows.

The calls (other than waltons run) were fair. I bet I could rewatch the game and see our crappy OL holding walker a few times etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yawn. Now we're gonna complain about officiating. I'm actually surprised they overturned Coleys TD considering the call on the field was incomplete. It was reaaallly close. Could've gone either way.

It is called accountability. Millions of dollars are at stake in college football. Get it right.

So actually send it to someone. Like those collection of douche bag Miami reporter divas that claim to cover/support us.... I'm calling you out Pete, Corbin, Lebatard and the Herald goof troop.

Do something

If Uncle Luke takes a **** you tweet 40 times on the texture. You write a ****ing sad Sam Bruce enology when he hasn't done **** at Miami. Tweet these clear examples of ****ery.

Pete mentioned something but thats about it

Advertisement

Do something

If Uncle Luke takes a **** you tweet 40 times on the texture. You write a ****ing sad Sam Bruce enology when he hasn't done **** at Miami. Tweet these clear examples of ****ery.

He mumbled something about it once. If it was a JR Smith three pointer he'd be half erect dancing with 14 tweets about it.

Do something

He mumbled something about it once. If it was a JR Smith three pointer he'd be half erect dancing with 14 tweets about it.

LMAO

Advertisement

Do something

You don't have to do anything. Richt and his staff review every game and if they see a lot of calls that they disagree with then they'll send it in to the ACC and have them review it. That's all you can do. It's how officials are held accountable.

Tweeting **** out and bringing attention to a couple bad calls just looms like sour grapes. This wasn't exactly fiesta bowl 02 level of fraud.

Do something

You don't have to do anything. Richt and his staff review every game and if they see a lot of calls that they disagree with then they'll send it in to the ACC and have them review it. That's all you can do. It's how officials are held accountable.

Tweeting **** out and bringing attention to a couple bad calls just looms like sour grapes. This wasn't exactly fiesta bowl 02 level of fraud.

If it was one play id understand this take but it was multiple calls in crucial drives in the game, its a huge failure on the refs was a reason to add to the many reasons we lost the game

Never let it be close enough that the refs matter. period.

I said it in a previous post. It is unrealistic to think we can blow out every team or even win by two touchdowns. Even the all might Alabama has some close calls. They beat ole **** by 5 point this season. How do you think old Satan Nick would have reacted if he lost because of some of the calls we got or didn't get on Saturday (like the holding that took a TD away). Those refs would never work another SEC game again.

After we win the ACC next year or the year after. Can we pls get the fak out. They're not doing **** for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back