It was NOT a SAFETY

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
I saw several porsts from the crybaby soy boys how we lucked out because a safety should have been called against us on that one play sPitt fans are whining about.

9484DE90-D5E5-4F25-801F-8A2ED0679839.jpeg

Any questions?

BTW SIAP

Advertisement
That punk ex Clemson Olineman who works with EJ Manuel and Coach Richt on the ACC Network’s in the Huddle show, made a big stink about that play while also at the same time admitting that there was no visual evidence to support his claim that Pitt was cheated by that call and that the call would’ve changed the game’s outcome. Just stupid!

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn't a safety
No evidence to overturn
No call facemask

It was a terrible play call
Horrific play call. Lashlee hasn’t learned his lesson I guess. Why run a shotgun draw out of your own end zone with a marginal at best OL and a 180 pound RB? So dumb. Either QB sneak it or throw a quick pass in that situation.

Advertisement
LOL at you going out of your way to post this. I don’t give a **** if it was a safety or not. I give a **** that our OC that gets paid a million plus is running inside zone on the one yard line. We’re 5 yards deep in the endzone running inside zone. It’s as bad of play calling you will find. At any level. The fact that he has done it multiple times now is even scarier

Just be glad that was the call on the field. No doubt to me that the ball crossed the goal line, wasn't sure if the entire ball got out though.

Advertisement
Horrific play call. Lashlee hasn’t learned his lesson I guess. Why run a shotgun draw out of your own end zone with a marginal at best OL and a 180 pound RB? So dumb. Either QB sneak it or throw a quick pass in that situation.
We have a huge guy at qb, do we even consider the thought of lining him up directly under center and using him to gain a yard or two? For me that should be a given every 3rd and 1.

“No camera angle to see it”

Absolutely how we lost to UNC at home a few years ago on a back of the endzone touchdown that should not have counted.

Get better cameras and more angles for all games.

Also, **** Pitt, the play call and the no face mask. it wasn’t clear enough to overturn and call it a safety .

I saw several porsts from the crybaby soy boys how we lucked out because a safety should have been called against us on that one play sPitt fans are whining about.

View attachment 159451

Any questions?

BTW SIAP
Stop it, no way Manny gonna lead these boys to back to back wins vs ranked teams. He must be fired and we have to start Garcia. The 'fire Manny" brigade will never acknowledge any positives.

LOL at you going out of your way to post this. I don’t give a **** if it was a safety or not. I give a **** that our OC that gets paid a million plus is running inside zone on the one yard line. We’re 5 yards deep in the endzone running inside zone. It’s as bad of play calling you will find. At any level. The fact that he has done it multiple times now is even scarier
I went out of my way to post it because the soy boy brigade was crying that a safety didn’t get called.

LOL at you going out of your way to smash Lash’s dumb play calling, makes no difference regarding this topic…it’s about a possible penalty. You don’t get flagged for play calls the fans don’t like.

Advertisement
Back