**** it - UVA Score Predictions Get in here

Every QB situation ranked......Jarren Williams is 87th.....write-up is interesting, "Perry came in in relief of Williams against VT and nearly secured the victory. Perry threw a bevy of turnover-worthy passes and had a below average grade despite throwing for over 400 yards." Again, he was not very good against VT.

Surprisingly, Perkins is 77th. He's been very disappointing. 2nd in the country in turnover-worthy passes, and only credited with 5 big time throws. Overall grade of 52.4, which is pretty terrible. Just like we did last year, gotta make him beat you with his arm.

How do you get to the top 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Weird things happen in football in October.

Big *** Manny gets his first big win.

24-23, the fighting Strawleys

Feel like we'll win this one and look decent which will make me feel like things are looking up only to sh*t the bed next week against a very bad Ga Tech team which will to drive me back to alcoholism. Never thought in early October I'd already be ready for next year but here we are....... Dilly Dilly

Advertisement
Feel like we'll win this one and look decent which will make me feel like things are looking up only to sh*t the bed next week against a very bad Ga Tech team which will to drive me back to alcoholism. Never thought in early October I'd already be ready for next year but here we are....... Dilly Dilly
"drive me back to alcoholism" LMAO!! I'll be one year without a drink on 11/28, but the way this season is going I may not make it! LOL

Most books have it at -2 or -2.5.

The total has also been bet up from 42.5 to 45 at every shop I've seen.

So Vegas has it 23.5 to 21.5.

Also Perkins has been much more careless with the ball this year. Last year he had a 2.6% INT rate. This year it's 3.6%. He's already thrown 6 picks this year. And his attempts per game are up, but his YPA is down and his rating is worse. He also averaged 71 rushing yards a game last year but only 32.8 this year. The loss of Zaccheaus has been big for him...that was his go-to guy last year and they've missed him a lot. Miami can get to him and force mistakes, which is imperative. UVA actually has a terrible turnover margin so far this year. They're prone to give it away and have only forced 5 turnovers.
The more I think about it the more I can see us beating them like ND in 2018, ND was probably better then this UVA team, but slow offense with propensity to TOs, that will have a lot of trouble stringing scoring drives together IF we go up early, but with this Canes team IDK nothing would surprise me.

At the same time I have a difficult time seeing both sides of this team clicking at the same time to allow something like this to happen.

For the first time this year I will go with a total homer prediction of 23-16 Canes

Hoos 35
Canes 14
Another mistake filled mess. Penalties, turnovers, bad play calls by coaches, garbage OL and ST. In other words, same ole Canes. I’m now convinced this team will be awful the rest of my life.

Advertisement
Congrats man, I hope this years team doesn't ruin it
Appreciate it, brother. Best decision I ever made in my life. I was joking above, I will never put alcohol to my lips again as long as I live. Especially not with how wonderful and convenient THC oil is these days! ;-)

The more I think about it the more I can see us beating them like ND in 2018, ND was probably better then this UVA team, but slow offense with propensity to TOs, that will have a lot of trouble stringing scoring drives together IF we go up early, but with this Canes team IDK nothing would surprise me.

At the same time I have a difficult time seeing both sides of this team clicking at the same time to allow something like this to happen.

For the first time this year I will go with a total homer prediction of 23-16 Canes

Miami didn't beat ND that night as much as Hard Rock did. Miami would have beaten Alabama that night. Just one of those perfect confluences that happens once every few years. Gameday in town, the team was undefeated, it was against the team we all despise, that video about the chain before the game, night game, new roof on the building.....it was impossible to lose that game. The entire city was foaming at the mouth. Friday will be absolutely nothing like that.

That being said, they don't need an environment like that to beat trash UVA.

This team is a 4-8 team--likely one of the worst two in the worst division of the worst conference in the nation. Insult to injury; Duke and Pitt are not among us in our company at the bottom.

View attachment 98975
Thinking about it that way raises my systolic blood pressure to 170.
Trust me - I know how pitiful these team is. I just can’t bring myself to pick against them.

Advertisement
UVA 28
Canes 24

Baxa misses a couple fg and we have come back attempt that comes up just short because Enos runs off a 7 minute 12 play drive earlier in the 4th

I'd like to believe that UM can stop the bleeding and turn things around. But nothing that's happening would suggest that this is so, to me anyway.
I think the spiral downward continues, as well. Love to be proven wrong.

UVA 35-19 UM

Advertisement
Back