**** it - UVA Score Predictions Get in here

If we lose it will likely be cause of Charlie Brown.
I saw a stat the our losses in combined points were about the same as the number of points he’s left on the field.
So the only consistent thing has been that in tight games he loses the game for us.
He is by far my least favorite player in the history of this team.

Advertisement
Red zone offense (which includes kicking) and red zone defense has been the difference between 5-0 and 2-3. There's obviously other factors that go into a game, but IMO if Miami is just average in both those metrics, they're 5-0. That's been the difference between winning and losing.
It's the difference between a competent team and a BAD team.

Advertisement
32-28 UVA with Miami falling behind early and comeback falling short.

Advertisement
UVA 48 - UM 0
source.gif

Advertisement
Ok and Virginia is a far superior team to Tech.

No they're not, but getting 5 turnovers in a half will make anyone look a lot better than they are.

UVA was losing by double digits at home to Old Dominion and had 244 yards of offense for the game, they've been under 4.7 YPP on offense in 3 of their 5 games this year (for the record, 4.7 YPP ranks you 110th in the country), they have a terrible turnover margin, and the QB is playing much worse than he did last year. The advantage they have is they rush the passer well, which will obviously give Miami problems. But this is an average team, much like Miami. It'll be close, just like basically every Miami game has been recently. Whoever does the little things well and plays well in the 4th quarter will win, which could very well be UVA, but let's not act like this is some juggernaut football team. They're a better team than VT, but far superior is a little much.

Every year is different, but I think VT has won about 15 in a row over UVA, by the way.

38-14 UVA. The score will look better than the game. Perkins is going to gang-rape us and we will give up 6+ sacks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back