It needs to be said

The overwhelming majority of these highly touted recruits are straight up punk momma boys. You literally have to hold their hand and baby them through the whole process or they whine and moan about not feeling at home or whatever else they decide is a reason for committing somewhere. I'm not just saying it's the kids we recruit it's all around the country and S Fl kids definitely lead the pack.

We all know it's about ****** W's. Let's quit acting like you want an education because if you did, we wouldn't be waiting til the last second to figure out if your Disney class can be admitted through the clearinghouse.

It starts and ends with the home environment. You can draw the conclusion yourself from that one comment. Let's not play dumb.

So this applies to the recruits that chose other schools over UM, not the recruits that chose UM, right?

Advertisement
The overwhelming majority of these highly touted recruits are straight up punk momma boys. You literally have to hold their hand and baby them through the whole process or they whine and moan about not feeling at home or whatever else they decide is a reason for committing somewhere. I'm not just saying it's the kids we recruit it's all around the country and S Fl kids definitely lead the pack.

We all know it's about ****in W's. Let's quit acting like you want an education because if you did, we wouldn't be waiting til the last second to figure out if your Disney class can be admitted through the clearinghouse.

It starts and ends with the home environment. You can draw the conclusion yourself from that one comment. Let's not play dumb.

So this applies to the recruits that chose other schools over UM, not the recruits that chose UM, right?

No. It's applied to the majority. Read my post again guy.

The overwhelming majority of these highly touted recruits are straight up punk momma boys.

Unfortunately for us, they're the types of momma's boys who have no trouble moving hundreds of miles away from their mommas to play college football.

Advertisement

We all know it's about ****in W's. Let's quit acting like you want an education because if you did, we wouldn't be waiting til the last second to figure out if your Disney class can be admitted through the clearinghouse.

No. It's applied to the majority. Read my post again guy.

If it applies to the UM commits also, then please enlighten us on who in our upcoming class is a "straight up punk momma boy"?

the problem is your thesis is complete unsupported bull****. On what basis can you make a sweeping conclusion that "[t]he overwhelming majority" of recruits from all over the country fit some bull**** generalization. I'll save you the trouble of answering; the question is rhetorical.

Hey, most of us are bitter as **** how this class is finishing up, particularly with our huge need for can't miss studs at DT, given our whiffs the last couple of years. But the blame doesn't belong with the recruits; it falls on the head coach who is paid millions to run the team, with one of the core responsibilities being recruiting.

Last edited:
only way to stop this is by people like us, fans who care enough to follow recruiting so closely, to go away.

Advertisement
Back