It is FSU week

Advertisement
No Stupid Penalties
No Stupid Turnovers
No Preventable Mental Errors

This game is winnable, this FSU team has been playing with fire for most of the season, the question is whether Miami can torch them.

Advertisement
I mean, this all sounds good but asking us not to turn the ball over is like asking Giannis to develop a jumper and he’d be the best NBA player of all time.

It’s just not who we are, it’s going to happen because that is what poorly coached teams do.

I mean, this all sounds good but asking us not to turn the ball over is like asking Giannis to develop a jumper and he’d be the best NBA player of all time.

It’s just not who we are, it’s going to happen because that is what poorly coached teams do.
I Got You Love GIF by Bounce

Let's see which of the two QBs plays on Saturday.

Will be watching this one with a close friend of mine who’s a FSU alum/fan. Either gonna be a great night or really bad night for me…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back