It Aint Richt! (Yet)

Advertisement
Richt is upset at himself Smokeyrone because he's not getting it done. He's got to adjust what he's doing or sit Brad. Brad is playing scared and lacks discernible fire. He's led us to zero meaningful come from behind victories...zero. I'm the biggest Kaaya fan on this board, but he needs to sit just to allow himself to see the game, collect himself, and find away to get his heart back. Use Rosier ala the Duke game and actually allow him to run some out of RPO.

What you say about the OL, receivers, etc. is true, but our biggest issues are our offensive play calling and game management and the play of our third year starter at QB. Again, Brad looks scared in the pocket. Since he can't move behind our iffy OL, put in a QB - whoever that is - that can. More than that though, show some creativity with the play calling.

Richt is upset at himself Smokeyrone because he's not getting it done. He's got to adjust what he's doing or sit Brad. Brad is playing scared and lacks discernible fire. He's led us to zero meaningful come from behind victories...zero. I'm the biggest Kaaya fan on this board, but he needs to sit just to allow himself to see the game, collect himself, and find away to get his heart back. Use Rosier ala the Duke game and actually allow him to run some out of RPO.

What you say about the OL, receivers, etc. is true, but our biggest issues are our offensive play calling and game management and the play of our third year starter at QB. Again, Brad looks scared in the pocket. Since he can't move behind our iffy OL, put in a QB - whoever that is - that can. More than that though, show some creativity with the play calling.

Spot on!

We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ****ing play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

I counted SEVEN times where we should have had an easy TD against UNC, and either Kaaya tanked the throw, our recievers dropped the ball, our ball carriers got run down with a 5 yard head start by slow white guys, or the O Line didnt even attempt to block.

That offense looked LAME, slow, conservative and awful. BUT if the players could have executed, it would have looked a lot more exciting with 4-5 more TDs.

CMR is the reason the last three games were not blowout losses. They would have been under Folden.

Team never quit, even after continuous awful play by Kaaya and the OL.

Most of the players on O are second and third rate, who also play worse than they should. Face it. Kaaya is terrible. The RBs are at the best serviceable, IF we had a competant OL which we do not. The recievers are a mix of career pass droppers, Mr. Glass, and some younger guys who cannot be rated cause we have no QB.

Want to blame someone? How about every Bolshevik Subhuman here who apologized for Golden for 5 years, and kept saying our recruiting classes where "Very Good, we filled the spots we needed". I say we round up every Golden supporter and send them to the Hague for trial!

I'll be the first to call for a banner when CMR starts to Corch. If he has Kaaya as a starter in 2017, hes basically saying "F--- You Canes Fans! I'm here for life" and its time for pitchforks.

He also needs to get rid of that Fredo guy coaching QBs, and probably crucify the STs coach as an example.

So Richt hasn't started to coRch yet? Cousin Eddie, you blind AF then.

Nope. No corch yet. Had Kaaya and the offense not botched plays continuously, from FSU to UNC, we win both games, and score 3 more TDs in each.

Yearby and Walton cant get a yard if we need it. Our OL is so bad, we cant even kick FGs or PATs without a block a game. Kaaya is 100% terrible. Mentally checked out, and physically? My God! He has zero athletic ability.

Richt turned the worst Defense in the World the last 6 years into a monster, with NO depth, freshman and Golden 3 stars.. (Yes, HC gets credit when he hires a DC and lets him succeed, plus players quit on their HCs, or play hard for them))

Folden needs to be hunted down and brought to trial. He left us entire units that are basically nonexistent, and take years to refill.

I'll be on the banner team the second I see corching, but now...blame the Golden slurpers here

Just so I got this right, defense is playing well bc of Richt. Offense isn't playing well because of Golden.

:puzzled:

Advertisement
Golden would have had the same record as Richt at this point and at $2 million less per year.

The OC is running a system ill suited for the players he has. It's stubborn and won't work.

Our offense has yet to outscore a P5 opponent. Unacceptable.

We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ****ing play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

I counted SEVEN times where we should have had an easy TD against UNC, and either Kaaya tanked the throw, our recievers dropped the ball, our ball carriers got run down with a 5 yard head start by slow white guys, or the O Line didnt even attempt to block.

That offense looked LAME, slow, conservative and awful. BUT if the players could have executed, it would have looked a lot more exciting with 4-5 more TDs.

CMR is the reason the last three games were not blowout losses. They would have been under Folden.

Most of the players on O are second and third rate, who also play worse than they should. Face it. Kaaya is terrible. The RBs are at the best serviceable, IF we had a competant OL which we do not. The recievers are a mix of career pass droppers, Mr. Glass, and some younger guys who cannot be rated cause we have no QB.

Want to blame someone? How about every Bolshevik Subhuman here who apologized for Golden for 5 years, and kept saying our recruiting classes where "Very Good, we filled the spots we needed". I say we round up every Golden supporter and send them to the Hague for trial!

I'll be the first to call for a banner when CMR starts to Corch. If he has Kaaya as a starter in 2017, hes basically saying "F--- You Canes Fans! I'm here for life" and its time for pitchforks.

He also needs to get rid of that Fredo guy coaching QBs, and probably crucify the STs coach as an example.

Nope. No corch yet. Had Kaaya and the offense not botched plays continuously, from FSU to UNC, we win both games, and score 3 more TDs in each.

Yearby and Walton cant get a yard if we need it. Our OL is so bad, we cant even kick FGs or PATs without a block a game. Kaaya is 100% terrible. Mentally checked out, and physically? My God! He has zero athletic ability.

Richt turned the worst Defense in the World the last 6 years into a monster, with NO depth, freshman and Golden 3 stars.. (Yes, HC gets credit when he hires a DC and lets him succeed, plus players quit on their HCs, or play hard for them))

Folden needs to be hunted down and brought to trial. He left us entire units that are basically nonexistent, and take years to refill.

I'll be on the banner team the second I see corching, but now...blame the Golden slurpers here

Just so I got this right, defense is playing well bc of Richt. Offense isn't playing well because of Golden.

Offense isnt playing well because we have bad players. Very bad players, compared to anyone else. Any half ***, white walk on UNC had on offense was lights out better than what we have at same position.

Defense is playing lights out because many are real ballers, if young, and they are finally coached to succeed. You cant coach a 3rd year starting QB not to over and underthrow wide open players 15 feet away. You cant coach up this OL, its bottom tier talent, maybe the worst in the P5. The "leaders" on the OL, arent they the ones who posed for *** pics?

You cant coach experienced players to stop dropping passes.

Golden would have had the same record as Richt at this point and at $2 million less per year.

No he wouldnt. Would have lost at GT, and possibly ASU and FAU. And the FSU and UNC games would have been 30, 40, 50 point blowouts.

I HATE losing to the crap teams of the Coastal, but CMR has a team that is full of players that only know laying down for Coastal clowns.

I say give CMR a year. If he cant figure out how to win the sorry Coastal next year, get the pitchforks.

Advertisement
Smokey is a voice of reason? It must be the end times.

Didnt want to be. Always hated CMR and his "Aw Shucks" low energy, big game loser style.

But I rewatched the UNC game, and he coached us to win easy. Fact. Give Kaaya to FSU and UNC, and we get their low rated clown QBs, and we are 6-0

Bench Brad Kaaya and the season will be saved we don't bench him and we are going to lose 4-5 games.

Our offense isn't playing great but, we have played well enough to win the last two games. The only reason we have two L's is officiating. We have been raped in back to back home games and it has cost us our season. The ACC crews have been strategically ******* us for years. I'm positive all those ******** were sitting around jizzing their pants when they got the opportunity to blow a call in our favor in a meaningless game against Duke last year. They'll have free reign to **** us for the next five years because of that horse****.

Penalties in the red zone or right outside on offense have been alarming. Several vs FSU and another I think on Njoku vs UNC. Can't go from 1st and 10 on the 20 to 1st and 25...

Advertisement
I think an elite coach , with the same players, gets easy wins vs Free Shoes and the goats. VT is a must win or the season is lost.

I think an elite coach , with the same players, gets easy wins vs Free Shoes and the goats. VT is a must win or the season is lost.

No coach is guaranteed to beat either of those teams with Brad Kaaya. And Coach Richt based on his record is an elite coach.

Definitely aren't getting any breaks this year in terms of favorable calls. Sometimes luck is the determining factor in a successful season (i.e. If Duke Johnson doesn't get hurt in FSU game a few years back when we were undefeated, maybe we have an 11 win season, or McGahee doesn't get knee destroyed in championship game, we are looking at back to back titles, or just don't get flagged on imaginary p.i.) yes luck is a thing and we don't have it this year. But you also improve your odds of getting lucky with highly skilled players. We simply have zero dependable WRs. Literally zero. Coley is a senior yet he has committed numerous drive killing penalties, Berrios has more drops than catches, and Richards has questionable hands (plus he is a frosh and you generally can't rely on freshman wrs). That's the extent of our skill players. We have two good TEs and two good RBs, and no wrs. Typically don't have both TEs and RBs in game at same time. So normally we have one reliable pass catcher (a TE) and a rb as the only reliable playmakers, and if the TE stays into block because of a bad OL, then you have zero dependable pass catchers. You might be able to mask a poor line with help from fb and tes, but you can't hide a wr corps that drops 20% of catchable passes (unbelievably this is the actual stat)

Advertisement

Offense isnt playing well because we have bad players. Very bad players, compared to anyone else. Any half ***, white walk on UNC had on offense was lights out better than what we have at same position.

Defense is playing lights out because many are real ballers, if young, and they are finally coached to succeed. You cant coach a 3rd year starting QB not to over and underthrow wide open players 15 feet away. You cant coach up this OL, its bottom tier talent, maybe the worst in the P5. The "leaders" on the OL, arent they the ones who posed for *** pics?

Whatever makes you sleep at night. There are probably 6 NFL players on our Offense right now.

Whatever makes you sleep at night. There are probably 6 NFL players on our Offense right now.

Yes five players who will probably be on NFL rosters
1. Kaaya
2. Njoku
3. Herndon
4. Yearby
5. Walton

The problem is that you don't usually have two RBs on the field and only have two TEs when running a double set. None of our WRs will come close to getting drafted (Richards might one day if he becomes more consistent) and doubtful any of the OL is NFL quality.

Last edited:

Yes five players who will probably be on NFL rosters
1. Kaaya
2. Njoku
3. Herndon
4. Yearby
5. Walton

The problem is that you don't usually have two RBs on the field and only have two TEs when running a double set. None of our WRs will come close to getting drafted (Richards might one day if he becomes more consistent) and doubtful any of the OL is NFL quality.

Well you are wrong.

Advertisement
Back