It Aint Richt! (Yet)

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ******* play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

I counted SEVEN times where we should have had an easy TD against UNC, and either Kaaya tanked the throw, our recievers dropped the ball, our ball carriers got run down with a 5 yard head start by slow white guys, or the O Line didnt even attempt to block.

That offense looked LAME, slow, conservative and awful. BUT if the players could have executed, it would have looked a lot more exciting with 4-5 more TDs.

CMR is the reason the last three games were not blowout losses. They would have been under Folden.

Team never quit, even after continuous awful play by Kaaya and the OL.

Most of the players on O are second and third rate, who also play worse than they should. Face it. Kaaya is terrible. The RBs are at the best serviceable, IF we had a competant OL which we do not. The recievers are a mix of career pass droppers, Mr. Glass, and some younger guys who cannot be rated cause we have no QB.

Want to blame someone? How about every Bolshevik Subhuman here who apologized for Golden for 5 years, and kept saying our recruiting classes where "Very Good, we filled the spots we needed". I say we round up every Golden supporter and send them to the Hague for trial!

I'll be the first to call for a banner when CMR starts to Corch. If he has Kaaya as a starter in 2017, hes basically saying "F--- You Canes Fans! I'm here for life" and its time for pitchforks.

He also needs to get rid of that Fredo guy coaching QBs, and probably crucify the STs coach as an example.

Advertisement
It always falls on the HC. Yes, it is Richt as long as he's the HC here...

We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ****ing play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

I counted SEVEN times where we should have had an easy TD against UNC, and either Kaaya tanked the throw, our recievers dropped the ball, our ball carriers got run down with a 5 yard head start by slow white guys, or the O Line didnt even attempt to block.

That offense looked LAME, slow, conservative and awful. BUT if the players could have executed, it would have looked a lot more exciting with 4-5 more TDs.

CMR is the reason the last three games were not blowout losses. They would have been under Folden.

Most of the players on O are second and third rate, who also play worse than they should. Face it. Kaaya is terrible. The RBs are at the best serviceable, IF we had a competant OL which we do not. The recievers are a mix of career pass droppers, Mr. Glass, and some younger guys who cannot be rated cause we have no QB.

Want to blame someone? How about every Bolshevik Subhuman here who apologized for Golden for 5 years, and kept saying our recruiting classes where "Very Good, we filled the spots we needed". I say we round up every Golden supporter and send them to the Hague for trial!

I'll be the first to call for a banner when CMR starts to Corch. If he has Kaaya as a starter in 2017, hes basically saying "F--- You Canes Fans! I'm here for life" and its time for pitchforks.

He also needs to get rid of that Fredo guy coaching QBs, and probably crucify the STs coach as an example.

It always falls on the HC. Yes, it is Richt as long as he's the HC here...

We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ****ing play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

NOPE. Not until next year. If he starts Kaaya in 2017, banner time. If Fedora and Fuente are still his step daddies next year, fire him on the spot.

He gets one year to show he s trying to fix the mess.

I'm not a fan of the RPO cause kayaa can't run plus he sucks at reading the defensive ends when they crash down the line of scrimmage. If he kept the ball and ran once or twice it would open things up. But he has been horribly inaccurate with his passes. On that 4th and 2 vs UNC richt called a great play and if brad doesn't throw behind njoku it's a TD. Richt is the coach so he's gotta adjust but kayaa has to play better. No more happy feet. Everyone wants to say he's tough and he might be but I'd like to see him stand tall in the pocket read the defense and make accurate passes. Yes the OL is not a elite. But their not as horrible as you think. They give him good pockets most of the time so he shouldn't be so gun shy. I just wish richt was a little more fiery. He should be ripping the officials a new one every game for the horrible calls they make and the obvious calls they miss. Here's to hoping we can right the ship and beat VT and ND and gets things going in the right direction again.

It falls on a lot of people. Including the retaards in the booth that called Caroline's first TD a TD. Still no reason we couldn't score more than 3 points in the first half. No reason to run it on 4th and 1. Everyone gets a piece of the blame. Even Corn who was the best player on the field that day. No season for that late stupid hit.

Advertisement
Herman winning games (including against FSU) w a converted (midget) WR at QB.

Our O Line is garbage. EVERYBODY knows that. Game plan around it. Part of the drops and overthrows are in part due to the erratic nature of the playcalling. It makes no sense for a WR to not have a single reception until the 3rd Quarter.

Start saving your pennies for that banner, Smoke. Barring injury there is no way Brad doesn't start. NFL? Lol.

A huge component to the offenses failures are due to lack of blocking, average RB's, drops a plenty and many bad throws. Combine that with conservative and easy to read play calling and this is what you get. We can't let the players off the hook and blame it all on CMR. That's why I say an innovative pro style OC that runs attacking styles like Washington and Louisville would "possibly" get better execution from these SoFl athletes. After all neither school hasn't exactly been loading up on 4 and 5 star talent. Yet their offenses pose complications for defenses and they execute well.

Our O Line is garbage. EVERYBODY knows that. Game plan around it. Part of the drops and overthrows are in part due to the erratic nature of the playcalling. It makes no sense for a WR to not have a single reception until the 3rd Quarter.

Ward was the QB at Houston the year before Herman got there. Herman didn't find this guy, or convert him to a QB.

Advertisement
Start saving your pennies for that banner, Smoke. Barring injury there is no way Brad doesn't start. NFL? Lol.

Hate to be too pragmatic....but............. (Kinda hope our remaining opponents have plenty of big black mother****ers on their D, who like hitting hard...) :O

We are not playing to our strengths on offense much like we did not play to our strengths on defense in Doritos tenure.

Spread the field with multiple receivers and TE and play Kaaya out of SG.

Until CMR gets his guys in -and he will- it is what it is

Hate to be too pragmatic....but............. (Kinda hope our remaining opponents have plenty of big black mother****ers on their D, who like hitting hard...) :O

Go look at kaaya last year vs fau, gt, fsu, and unc. Compare that to how he has looked against those same teams this year.

Advertisement
I'm not a fan of the RPO cause kayaa can't run plus he sucks at reading the defensive ends when they crash down the line of scrimmage. If he kept the ball and ran once or twice it would open things up. But he has been horribly inaccurate with his passes. On that 4th and 2 vs UNC richt called a great play and if brad doesn't throw behind njoku it's a TD. Richt is the coach so he's gotta adjust but kayaa has to play better. No more happy feet. Everyone wants to say he's tough and he might be but I'd like to see him stand tall in the pocket read the defense and make accurate passes. Yes the OL is not a elite. But their not as horrible as you think. They give him good pockets most of the time so he shouldn't be so gun shy. I just wish richt was a little more fiery. He should be ripping the officials a new one every game for the horrible calls they make and the obvious calls they miss. Here's to hoping we can right the ship and beat VT and ND and gets things going in the right direction again.

Its not design for him to run. Its for the rb.

We would be 6-0 and talking playoffs, if our players could have made ONE ******* play out of dozens of chances in both the FSU and UNC games.

So Richt hasn't started to coRch yet? Cousin Eddie, you blind AF then.

Ward was the QB at Houston the year before Herman got there. Herman didn't find this guy, or convert him to a QB.

Never claimed he did, my man. I said he is winning games with him (unlike Levine, who struggled with him), and he still is a converted WR (even though he played QB some in High School).

Advertisement

So Richt hasn't started to coRch yet? Cousin Eddie, you blind AF then.

Nope. No corch yet. Had Kaaya and the offense not botched plays continuously, from FSU to UNC, we win both games, and score 3 more TDs in each.

Yearby and Walton cant get a yard if we need it. Our OL is so bad, we cant even kick FGs or PATs without a block a game. Kaaya is 100% terrible. Mentally checked out, and physically? My God! He has zero athletic ability.

Richt turned the worst Defense in the World the last 6 years into a monster, with NO depth, freshman and Golden 3 stars.. (Yes, HC gets credit when he hires a DC and lets him succeed, plus players quit on their HCs, or play hard for them))

Folden needs to be hunted down and brought to trial. He left us entire units that are basically nonexistent, and take years to refill.

I'll be on the banner team the second I see corching, but now...blame the Golden slurpers here

Never claimed he did, my man. I said he is winning games with him (unlike Levine, who struggled with him), and he still is a converted WR (even though he played QB some in High School).

He started 8 games under Levine and was 6-2.

I wonder how many Louisville fans were saying Petrino should give up his system and playcalling because Louisville didn't start off as an offensive juggernaut as soon as Petrino hit campus?

Took an offensive mastermind 3 years to get his system going.

Michigan has barely put together an offense with all of Harbaughs intellect.

But Richt isnt allowed to get a chance and he all of a sudden cant call plays anymore?

Yall sicken and disappoint me.

Goldenized.

Advertisement
Back