Home Slice Recruit Joined Sep 10, 2016 Messages 9,029 Apr 15, 2023 #61 Dear Portal, Please be good to us Thank you, Canes Fam
wapiriks Freshman Joined Feb 24, 2022 Messages 188 Apr 16, 2023 #62 Udynasty said: Yes.. In the stands Click to expand... @Cribby : If I recall correctly you said a few weeks / months ago that among the additions in this upcoming window would be a HS WR. I know you may not be able to say explicitly, so do not like this post if this is what you hinted back then.
Udynasty said: Yes.. In the stands Click to expand... @Cribby : If I recall correctly you said a few weeks / months ago that among the additions in this upcoming window would be a HS WR. I know you may not be able to say explicitly, so do not like this post if this is what you hinted back then.