It’s the coaches fault

Zbrod95

Thank God for the Columbus Mafia
They have no faith in anybody in the QB room.

You see it in their decision making and in everything else they do.

It falls on Mario. Pratt wants to come home. You better give him the shot because that’s the only dude that might be capable of saving your job.

Advertisement
They have no faith in anybody in the QB room.

You see it in their decision making and in everything else they do.

It falls on Mario. Pratt wants to come home. You better give him the shot because that’s the only dude that might be capable of saving your job.
Pratt would be dumb to come here. Mario is a QB AND OC killer.

Only possible explanation.

6 points against NCSU?

Advertisement
Pratt would be dumb to come here. Mario is a QB AND OC killer.

Only possible explanation.

6 points against NCSU?
Even he can’t ruin Pratt. He’s a gamer and a football player first. Those dudes play if instincts.

May need an FSU defender to blast 9 on the sidelines similar to Drew Bledsoe back in the day to usher in the Emory or whoever tf era at QB lol

Advertisement
Qb 1 is playing god awful , Dawsons route concepts are predictable , teams are sitting on them and the play calling is predictable. We knew on every short yardage what was coming. It’s a complete mess. The offense now looks just like last years. This isn’t a well coached team. Thank god for Guidry. That’s the one positive next to Bain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Starting him tonight was imo.
I’ve been beating this drum for **** near two full years. Tvd sucks ….watch almost any game on tv and the QB play is better than what we have

My son is at TT and i watch all their games and their backup is playing and is light years better than TVD

Hes a turnover machine with no mobility and no confidence. He is seeing ghosts every time he drops back to pass

Qb 1 is playing god awful , Dawsons route concepts are predictable and teams are sitting on them and the play calling is predictable. We knew on every short yardage what was coming. It’s a complete mess. The offense now looks just like last years. This isn’t a well coaches team. Thank god for Guidry. That’s the one positive next to Bain.
The sad part is that Tyler is just throwing awful passes… a lot of the time the WRs have won their matchup and have a step or two but poorly thrown balls get knocked down or intercepted

Mario is losing me not benching Tyler at halftime… he’s done nothing for weeks but playing losing football.

Advertisement
Qb 1 is playing god awful , Dawsons route concepts are predictable and teams are sitting on them and the play calling is predictable. We knew on every short yardage what was coming. It’s a complete mess. The offense now looks just like last years. This isn’t a well coaches team. Thank god for Guidry. That’s the one positive next to Bain.
If this year’s O looks like last years O, someone above both OCs is at fault.

Starting him tonight was imo.
I’ve been beating this drum for **** near two full years. Tvd sucks ….watch almost any game on tv and the QB play is better than what we have

My son is at TT and i watch all their games and their backup is playing and is light years better than TVD

Hes a turnover machine with no mobility and no confidence. He is seeing ghosts every time he drops back to pass
That drive where he got sacked on his own two left feet was pathetic… Kayaa would when killed it with the pockets he had

Advertisement
Back